Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the next European server be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the next European server be released?

I would like to know when the next European server will be released, since I am looking to play on it. If anyone can answer me I'll be waiting for your answer ok!

Thanks in advance for your attention!

If/when a new server will be launched, an announcement will be posted in the News section.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      If/when a new server will be launched, an announcement will be posted in the News section.
      Will this ad be published before or after the release date?

Comment

Hi peps ..would like to know too...would be great..regards

Comment

No server has been released yet, what else is going on? I'm looking for a server change, I prefer a European, but no new one comes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by lendariobr84 View Post
            No server has been released yet, what else is going on? I'm looking for a server change, I prefer a European, but no new one comes yet.
            http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...1-01-00-pm-bst

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I do not know of Wartune, more of MythBorne. I want MythBorne server not Wartune, why did you put me in the Wartune forum?

Comment

Because I wasn't paying attention to the location of the thread. My apologies.

Mythborne hasn't had a server release in a long time. I'll ask if one is to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Because I wasn't paying attention to the location of the thread. My apologies.

Mythborne hasn't had a server release in a long time. I'll ask if one is to be expected.
                  Thank you! And no problem, do not worry. You are excused , I'll wait for the answer, okay!
                  Last edited by lendariobr84; 05-31-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X