Mythborne All Servers Maintenance Feb 07th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Mythborne All Servers Maintenance Feb 07th

Mythborne all servers will be under maintenance at 11:00 PM PST (February 06th)/ 2:00 AM (EST), 7:00 AM GMT+1, 3:00 PM GMT+8 (February 07th, 2018).

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. Players may lose server connection or be unable to login to the game.

We are sorry for any and all the inconvenience.

I hope R2 is going to fix some of the many bugs this game has in it!!! "Instead of fixing any bugs, all they did was to take away some of the events for last week like Great Bargain & VIP Diamond Rebate" No wonder there are not many playing!!!! In Monday's Guild Wars about 7 or 8 players, a few more or less @ other times. I for one am getting tired of all the **. I usually let things ride but this is getting to be ridiculous. If R2 can't get their S??T together, I'll be another one to go, but will not be to another game that R2 has anything to do with.
    Last edited by R2116861205; 02-12-2018, 09:51 PM. Reason: This update was to let R2 & everyone else know how I feel about how the way R2 is handling their game. NOT VERY HAPPY as you can tell by the above text.

Comment

Working...
    X