No announcement yet.

Mythborne Server Time Change in March!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Mythborne Server Time Change in March!

Greetings Heroes,

Please note that we will be changing server times for All servers to accommodate the end of Standard Time and switch to Daylight Saving Time. Time changes are as follows:

All European servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 28 at 08:00 GMT, lasting for approximately 2 hours.

All US East/West servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 14 at 08:00 GMT, lasting for approximately 2 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

I see all of these maintenance notices on the forum, but I don't ever see anything get fixed. Instead of having maintenance to open new servers, how about fix all the bugs on the servers that are already here. The bugs are why people are leaving & not spending their money. A few of the bugs that need to be fixed are: Cross Server Domination, Abyss, & I'm bugged on Honor (it don't reset daily), my Farm is bugged also. Another thing that r2 needs to do is fix the leveling process, make it so you upgrade everything past level 110. I doubt that anyone from r2 will read this post, but that is par for the way things are within r2. If you do read this & actually fix anything. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
    X