Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Mythborne All Server Maintenance on June 19th at 10:00 GMT+8

Dear players, please note that all Mythborne servers will be going down for maintenance on June 19th at 10:00 AM GMT+8 (03:00 BST, June 18th 19:00 PDT/22:00 EDT). The maintenance may last about 8 hours. Please be prepared!

What care in the middle of the event will be a merger?

Comment

What if we were in the middle of spire during the maintenance? Will we lose our progress?

Comment

Oh so they are finally fixing the broken garden. honor and abyss??? Or maybe giving us lvl 110-200 gear??? haha yeah right... altho we deserve it,, and much more....

Comment

Originally posted by Blowfishn View Post
          Oh so they are finally fixing the broken garden. honor and abyss??? Or maybe giving us lvl 110-200 gear??? haha yeah right... altho we deserve it,, and much more....
          hahaha lol I'm as sure as Stark, it's gonna be a ridiculous maintenance. :P

Comment

Originally posted by gokhansumer1907 View Post

hahaha lol I'm as sure as Stark, it's gonna be a ridiculous maintenance. :P
            over 8 hours of maintenance it has to be something really good!! like, the game is gone forever ..... bye bye Mythborne haha

I'm just wondering what more they will take away? it definitely is nothing that benefits us.....that is 100% truth
            Last edited by Blowfishn; Today, 02:45 AM.

Comment

over 8 hours of maintenance it has to be something really good!! like, the game is gone forever ..... bye bye Mythborne haha

I'm just wondering what more they will take away? it definitely is nothing that benefits us.....that is 100% truth
              hahaaha.. I knew it a long time ago, so this game is not paid.

Comment

we're playing wont. because of the people I love. I don't want to leave you, especially Xena and Fada. lol

Comment

They should have just had the balls to tell us they're shutting the game down rather than doing endless maintenance on things they never really fix any damn way.

Comment

i do believe that R2 did not have the descentancy to tell us that mytheborne was shutting down. This will be a never ending maintance and we will not be given any refunds on recent recharges. That is sad if that is what they have done and are doing

Comment

QueenSkully32 I agree with you - for a maintenance that was supposed to take 'up to 8 hours' and is now going on upwards of 12, it's pretty clear that they have finally opted to take MB out behind the barn and humanely put a bullet into its brain. It's been obvious for years that the developers don't care about the game by the shameful way they neglect it.

Comment

everything has FROM and TO....ahahaha.this was TO....

Comment

Wow!! Its finally over?!?! Am I free from the curse of recharging?!?! And getting on with real life?? : )

Comment

Working...
                          X