[Announcement] Server Loading Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Server Loading Issue

A recent large scale attack caused our servers to suffer a terrible loading issue from May 14th to 15th. The emergency maintenance allowed us to minimize losses from this attack, yet sadly some data was inevitably lost. For those players who lost game data, please remain patient with us while we check everything. Compensation will be sent out to players after losses have been confirmed. Thank you for your continued support and patience!

Originally posted by R2CS_Rita View Post
    A recent large scale attack caused our servers to suffer a terrible loading issue from May 14th to 15th. The emergency maintenance allowed us to minimize losses from this attack, yet sadly some data was inevitably lost. For those players who lost game data, please remain patient with us while we check everything. Compensation will be sent out to players after losses have been confirmed. Thank you for your continued support and patience!
    Ghaaaaaad! Compensation not enough for those lost items

Comment

Originally posted by R231192982 View Post
      Ghaaaaaad! Compensation not enough for those lost items
      compensation havent been sent yet please be patient while they investigate

Comment

Originally posted by Maick1231 View Post
        compensation havent been sent yet please be patient while they investigate
        Isn't it the one they sent compensation few days ago?? Well if not, my bad , Sorry ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by R231192982 View Post
          Isn't it the one they sent compensation few days ago?? Well if not, my bad , Sorry ^_^
          yeah was my first thougth too but that thread been made 2day so it has nothing to do with earlier compensation

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rita View Post
            Hope that the compensation for the lost HB reward is at least the lost HB reward and not some vouchers....

Redemption, s37 EU
            Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
              Hope that the compensation for the lost HB reward is at least the lost HB reward and not some vouchers....

Redemption, s37 EU
              yeah, hope is the biotch

Comment

Then i gonna be patient.
                Weed s58
                Last edited by R2105971300; 05-19-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

cant login with mini client or broswer
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 0486pando; 05-18-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

with account R2 to game master rita help me 60 minute me waiting not done
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by 0486pando; 05-18-2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0486pando View Post

still cant log in? what server are you?

try to restart your computer and router and see if its still hanging you
                      Last edited by Enkil; 05-19-2015, 12:59 AM.
                      R2Games Forum RULES:
                      BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
                      FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

Originally posted by 0486pando View Post
                        try via wartune and if you read bug reports we have some discussion and reports there

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?175350-Error
                        MaleTsuki S49

MOVE ON

Comment

So since I see we got a new mod maybe we can get a less general answer about the missing CSHB rewards. Amny progress there yet?

Redemption s37 EU
                          Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                            So since I see we got a new mod maybe we can get a less general answer about the missing CSHB rewards. Amny progress there yet?

Redemption s37 EU
                            please remain patient with us while we check everything. Compensation will be sent out to players after losses have been confirmed. . . all server suffer on this so its a massive investagation and fixition will happen thank you . .
                            R2Games Forum RULES:
                            BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
                            FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

Hi! Good day GM and all Shadowbound players...I just want to share that R2 emailed me today my missing cshb chest reward and finally, my 1st demonic wings...Thank you GM and R2..I'm sure you'll get yours back..Just be patient <3

S29 Margaux
                              Attached Files
                              S29 Margaux
                              Join our FBgroup
                              Everyone is welcome ❤

Comment

Working...
                              X