New ShadowBound forum Moderator recruitment thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ShadowBound forum Moderator recruitment thread

We are seeking experienced players for the ShadowBound forum Moderator position, if you think you are up for the challenge ,then please fill in your application as a reply on this thread..
    this is a list of the basic stuff you need to have in order to have your application processed..
    • A history of being active on the forums.
    • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
    • Guides the applicant may have posted.
    • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
    • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with your time zone. Thank you!
    Last edited by GM_Ducky; 02-14-2017, 10:29 AM.
    Do you have any grapes?

Hello Guys , It's 2017 , I've updated the thread to accept new year applicants , feel free to apply here as a respond to this thread
    Do you have any grapes?

Comment

not many people want to do work like this .. especially for free.. oh and btw when will a new server open i have been waiting for one for a month and a half now

Comment

none of the mods have ever gave an answer that ment anything at all

why do we need mods???????????????????????? we need answers
        Last edited by Whakapono; 02-16-2017, 10:13 PM. Reason: Merged posts and edited as per forum rule 5

Comment

Originally posted by 6669 View Post
          why do we need mods???????????????????????? we need answers
          That is exactly why you need mods. Not just any mod- but a Shadowbound player mod. Someone who is willing to relay all of those questions and get answers to them, and who understands every issue. Someone who isn't multitasking across a variety of games or duties to be able to make sure things are properly addressed. And yes, there's some basic forum moderation to do as well.

Moderators are a huge voice for the community, and you've been without one for a very long time. Hopefully someone volunteers to be your voice soon. This game and community deserves it.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

we havent gotten an answer to anything in over a year

really 4 big ? csgw fix cshb fix new content and or when the game is going to be shut down

memorylane your a mod and ducky is a mentor right

yall should be giving answers to the players

no one has answered the 2 biggest questions

really 4 big ? csgw fix cshb fix new content and or when the game is going to be shut down
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-17-2017, 12:43 AM. Reason: merged posts, stop spamming.

Comment

I am a mod. I am not a Shadowbound mod. I help with a few issues not specifically game related because you don't have a mod, but I don't know anything about this game so can't be of more help than that.

Ducky is a mentor GM. As such, yes, he is much more involved with the ingame stuff, however, he is not a moderator, so we cannot expect him to be available to respond to every forum question. This game needs its own moderator. I understand you are not interested, and that's fine. There are plenty of other threads for you to participate in.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

well your title says head forum moderator and duckys says mentor gm and you both are posting in the showdowbound forum

Comment

well at least you respond to ppl ty

Comment

I am just trying to collect more minions to do my bidding.

Comment

the moderators never have fully responded to my issues even after taking screen shots? Its like they brush it off or do not care I suggest better customer service and people skills when look for game moderators.

Comment

Working...
                      X