Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Announcement] X-server Arena Issue Statement and Compensation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] X-server Arena Issue Statement and Compensation

Due to SVN server error, 3/10 server update encountered an unexpected bug. Some players took advantage of the bug and obtained illegal Gold and items which broke our in-game balance. To maintain a healthy game environment, we deliberately decided to make a rollback and will send out compensation. Server data will go back to 16:15, 2016/3/10 (GMT+8) after the maintenance.

We considered carefully to carry out following compensation methods:

A. Compensation for X-server Arena issue:
    100,000 X-server Arena Points
    3,000,000 Gold
    Adventurer's Pack x2

B. All Diamonds recharged during the rollback affected time (2016/3/10 16:15 GMT+8 - 2016/3/11 10:00 GMT+8) will be sent out within two working days.

C. Regarding the affected Heroic Battle, a server-wide compensation will be sent out after the event is completed.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Rollback time~

Well, at least you posted about it and we'll get compensated.
    Thanks for the info, I think this is the first time that I've seen a post with a "fast" update regarding a problem.

Comment

I think by some people you mean a **** load.

What time is that for US EAST /US WEST/Europe players? i feel like literally all the daily stuff that We did just got rolled back. meaning the 2x cloudwinder 2x elemental tower, 2x crusades, and 2x maps of heroic challenge that all of us paying players did, are reversed. sorry, but that is literally 3-4 hours of grinding, and at least deserves some cloudwinder reset cards.

I think we also deserve to know why you guys chose to let the server run all day, instead of shutting the servers down when mod reaver reported the bugs in the early morning.
      Turkey of S2.

Comment

Are you kidding? That freaking compensation won´t even start to cover the looses from a rollback, catas, 3vs3, 8vs8, farm, CW, soultraining, crusades, MM, purgatory, Mpurgator etc). All that is atleast 10 M + gempacks, ore, grass, riding scroll, elixirs and so fort, not counting the card I got yesterday. AND for this you give us 3M?

And HB serverwide is a pure insult unless its first place rewards sent to all (and yes I won first place).

Comment

Originally posted by Spahndrive View Post
          Are you kidding? That freaking compensation won´t even start to cover the looses from a rollback, catas, 3vs3, 8vs8, farm, CW, soultraining, crusades, MM, purgatory, Mpurgator etc). All that is atleast 10 M + gempacks, ore, grass, riding scroll, elixirs and so fort, not counting the card I got yesterday. AND for this you give us 3M?

And HB serverwide is a pure insult unless its first place rewards sent to all (and yes I won first place).
          ya i lost almost 80 mount elixirs. take forever to get those -.-. outside of those and gems, i dont care about the rest much.
          Turkey of S2.

Comment

How about that compensation pack for every hour offline? :P

Comment

They better get the recharges that were done right.

Comment

another thing, you cant replace things like Elementals and the like with any amount of gold

Comment

when game will be online ?
                  S83 - DonX

Comment

they dont say

Comment

i want to ask only when we spend gems and you make backup whats going on whit our diamonds?
                      S98 KoBRaBG

Comment

Will have 15 pages here soon. HOW MUCH LONGER please

Comment

OMG, thats all we are getting??? Cant you at least make us all lvl 90 with billions in gold and everything as high a level as you can get?? For crying out loud people, its a game. Some games wouldnt give you anything for their mistakes. So what if you pay, most people pay, it doesnt mean you are entitled to get compensation everytime someone sneezes....Grow up, maybe go outside and see the sun, and live while they fix it. You guys really tick me off.....

Comment

don't forget to check world tree, always back to lvl 1 after maintenance. ty

Comment

Originally posted by kathylee1966 View Post
                              OMG, thats all we are getting??? Cant you at least make us all lvl 90 with billions in gold and everything as high a level as you can get?? For crying out loud people, its a game. Some games wouldnt give you anything for their mistakes. So what if you pay, most people pay, it doesnt mean you are entitled to get compensation everytime someone sneezes....Grow up, maybe go outside and see the sun, and live while they fix it. You guys really tick me off.....
                              coolstorybro.
                              Turkey of S2.

Comment

Working...
                              X