X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Event] Halloween is here!

INTRODUCTION

Halloween is here! So when asked "Trick or Treat?", SHB team's answer is "Treat!". To help celebrate we’ve organized a special Halloween contest. From 10/28 to 11/05, post your own terrifying art and stories, and answer the mini-quiz! The 5 most dreadful players will receive some awesome rewards!

This year, the contest includes several challenges:

1. Send us your most original and horrendous creation. They can be a photomontage, drawings, pumpkin carvings, anything you can think of. Be creative! But remember, your piece of art must include elements of the game and be related to your story.

2. Along with this, send us a story of your own making, as terrifying as possible, related to Halloween and the game. To make things more interesting, you also need to mention 3 nicknames from your Guild along with the following words: phlegm, cheese, fallacious, rot-proof, alopecia, funicular, caesarean, protozoon, glasswort and nyctalope. Please make sure to underline those words, as well as the nicknames picked from your Guild. Oh and don’t worry, you don’t need to write an entire novel!

3. Here are a few quotes from famous horror movies, but can you find which ones? Send us your guesses in your answer.

"- Why do you want to know my name?
    - Because I want to know who I'm looking at."

" I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

"- Is that drool?
    - Yeah, I forgot to swallow.
    - Don't worry, cause I never forget."

" I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in!"

" But, Bill, if you'll come with me, you'll float too."

A FEW REMINDERS

1. Please remember to write your server name and number at the top of your post.
    2. ONLY ONE POST ALLOWED FOR EACH PLAYER (one post for all 3 questions) AND ACCOUNT.
    3. Size required for the question 1 picture: 1800*1125.
    4. Your picture must include elements taken from the game and must illustrate your story.
    5. Your picture must be an original creation. It cannot be a copied image from the net.
    6. Your story must have a title.
    7. Your story must include all 10 required words. They must be underlined.
    8. Your story must include 3 nicknames taken from your Guild. They must be underlined.
    9. Your story must be scary, funny, and original. Be creative and no copies allowed!
    10. Can't find an answer for question 3? You have until the last day to add your answers to your post by editing it. Editing, not creating a new one!

Question 1: 10 points
    Question 2: 10 points
    Question 3: 5 points (1 point per answer)

REWARDS

Yet again, this year’s Halloween challenge rewards will not disappoint!

Winner:
    - One of the followings:
    1 Mount (Halloween Deer or Proud Griffin)
    or 1 set of Wings (Rainbow Wings, Opera or Butterfly Wings)
    or 1 Pet: Mighty Mole
    or 1 Fortitude Skin: Gargoyle
    or 1 Epic Demonic Spiritha
    - Lvl. 10 Gem Crafting Scroll x8
    - 10,000,000 Gold
    - Lvl. 6 Gem Pack x6
    - 6000 Vouchers
    - One Card of your choice(Mercenary card)

2nd place:
    - One of the following:
    1 Mount (Halloween Deer or Proud Griffin)
    or 1 Pet: Mighty Mole
    or 1 Fortitude Skin: Gargoyle
    - Lvl. 10 Gem Crafting Scroll x7
    - 8,000,000 Gold
    - Lvl. 6 Gem Pack x4
    - 5000 Vouchers

3rd place:
    - Lvl. 10 Gem Crafting Scroll x6
    - 6,000,000 Gold
    - Lvl. 6 Gem Pack x3
    - 4000 Vouchers

4th place:
    - Lvl. 10 Gem Crafting Scroll x5
    - 5,000,000 Gold
    - Lvl. 6 Gem Pack x2
    - 3000 Vouchers

5th place:
    - Lvl. 10 Gem Crafting Scroll x4
    - 4,000,000 Gold
    - Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x3
    - 2000 Vouchers

6th place:
    - Lvl. 10 Gem Crafting Scroll x3
    - 2,000,000 Gold
    - Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x3
    - 1000 Vouchers
    Last edited by GM_Ducky; 11-01-2017, 08:13 AM.
    Do you have any grapes?

who actually gonna bother we this ?? how about some ingame events (dont get me wrong nice 2 see somthing happening) im not 12 and gonna right a damm story ;p , junior member at made me smile

Comment

how about adding somthing to the game and kepp yourr story for your self good to see you back ducky
      Last edited by R258736873; 10-31-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

and if you wana make it this much hard to get the rewards why making the enevts lol you always to the same no one care about events like this we want new stuff and evnt that alow us to get lvl 10 scrolls other then cshb buece its clrerly that shyyby and hollgirl will take all the scrolls monthly for the neext 10 years

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Halloween contest.jpg Views:	1 Size:	113.4 KB ID:	1934649 MesoHappy of server 45 Island of barba
          MesoHappy vs the Psychos of the fallacious Psych Ward
          It all start on the eve of Halloween 2017, when the protozoan of server 45 named MesoHappy received a phone call from and unknown number. The voice that screeched out from the phone was unmistakably
          The voice of the ruthless phlegm spuing Sicko Sally asking, “Wanna play a game, Messssso?”
          Mesohappy termbled in fear knowing all to well the Sicko Sally wanted to play a round of MP! Honoring her phlegm spuing leader Meso timidly agreed to join Sicko and Rot-proof bbPlease ente in the hallowing hell of MP.
          As they enter the Meso hears the raspy of command of nyctalop Cailan, “ one must put lotion on their skin”, “ Cause damn, Meso you have skin of a cheese wheel.”
          “it is because of the caesarean causing cupid that we created catastrophically over 1000 days ago, you egg roll stealing fiend!” Meso snarled back to her beloved but yet misunderstood nyctalope Husband, Cailan.
          Right then and there Meso knew she was in for a grueling unparalleled 15 floors of MP which has been known to cause alopecia, Just ask Zeus2u to remove is Glasswort rug of a hair piece he now wears due to the hair loss from too many MP runs. If he is not Dead and buried on his funicular railway run in of the netherworld better known as 8v8 he can tell you just how it all happened and why sometime we just say no to our Meds!
          In the end Meso succumbed to the Psychos love and joined the ward of the Psychos!
          To this day they go off their meds and kick booty in GW!
          Thank you to my fellow Psychos you all really make the game fun!
          To the guildies I left out forgive me but know I LOVE YOU all the same on and off the meds !!
          As for your quotes… did you not answer them already??? So that seems point less
          1 Scream
          2 Silence of the lambs
          3 Scary movie
          4 The shining
          5 It
          [IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMcCallum%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.png[/IMG]
          Last edited by Turtle9m; 11-01-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R253667189 View Post
            who actually gonna bother we this ?? how about some ingame events (dont get me wrong nice 2 see somthing happening) im not 12 and gonna right a damm story ;p , junior member at made me smile
            are u stranger ? hahahahahaha

Comment

And why is this game even still around? It's DEAD. Dragonbone Dynasty shut down and yet this game is still active? STUPID!

Comment

Okay then the event is now over and i'll be spending the night comparing the "stories" to get to the winners or so , thanks guys i hope you had awesome halloween!!
                Do you have any grapes?

Comment

Working...
                X