Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHB New Server – [S141] Khurleigh Keep - Going Live 01-03 at 09:00 am (UTC-5)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] SHB New Server – [S141] Khurleigh Keep - Going Live 01-03 at 09:00 am (UTC-5)

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server [S141] Khurleigh Keep is going to be live on January 03rd at 09:00 am (UTC-5), and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in Game

- Shadowbound Team

still ..no one care .. henry you dont get bored from poosting r2 usles ****?
    :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

Why, you never fix any bugs, you never upgrade the ones you have, you are losing members by the carload. You are shutting down the game. So why bother?

Comment

henry go tell the **** to add new stuff not add ***** servers
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-02-2018, 09:29 AM. Reason: language.
        :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

Is there a way to move from one server to another? I am in s132 and no one is ever on.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Raab View Post
            Is there a way to move from one server to another? I am in s132 and no one is ever on.
            Characters are bound to the servers they are created on and cannot be moved.
            Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

New server and it seems already dead. There are only 6 guilds and the both level 6 guilds ain't full. Saw that creating a guild will cost you 10 diamonds. Really guys, do you need to be that greedy. Players who don't spend can't create a guild, only spenders can do it. No wonder there are only 6. New players are lost here, as you can't get people into the catacombs, at least not the low ones such as wildlands.

Comment

Cant loading servwr s141. Fix it fast.. I ALL DAY WAITING..

Comment

Cant loading servwr s141

Comment

I cant loding Server 141 please fix it

Comment

Server is down yeah. But fixing it will take some time guys. It won't go fast.

Comment

21 frigging days and server broke,way to go r2.starting the new year with a bang!!!! Roflmao!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X