Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHB New Server – [S141] Khurleigh Keep - Going Live 01-03 at 09:00 am (UTC-5)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHB New Server – [S141] Khurleigh Keep - Going Live 01-03 at 09:00 am (UTC-5)

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server [S141] Khurleigh Keep is going to be live on January 03rd at 09:00 am (UTC-5), and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in Game

- Shadowbound Team

replied
    21 frigging days and server broke,way to go r2.starting the new year with a bang!!!! Roflmao!!!!

Leave a comment:

• candesco
    replied
    Server is down yeah. But fixing it will take some time guys. It won't go fast.

Leave a comment:

• peggy.schlupp
    replied
    I cant loding Server 141 please fix it

Leave a comment:

• =ДЕД=
    replied
    Cant loading servwr s141

Leave a comment:

• R240131977
    replied
    Cant loading servwr s141. Fix it fast.. I ALL DAY WAITING..

Leave a comment:

• candesco
    replied
    New server and it seems already dead. There are only 6 guilds and the both level 6 guilds ain't full. Saw that creating a guild will cost you 10 diamonds. Really guys, do you need to be that greedy. Players who don't spend can't create a guild, only spenders can do it. No wonder there are only 6. New players are lost here, as you can't get people into the catacombs, at least not the low ones such as wildlands.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Raab View Post
    Is there a way to move from one server to another? I am in s132 and no one is ever on.
    Characters are bound to the servers they are created on and cannot be moved.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Raab
    replied
    Is there a way to move from one server to another? I am in s132 and no one is ever on.

Leave a comment:

• R258736873
    replied
    henry go tell the **** to add new stuff not add ***** servers
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-02-2018, 09:29 AM. Reason: language.

Leave a comment:

• pumapainter
    replied
    Why, you never fix any bugs, you never upgrade the ones you have, you are losing members by the carload. You are shutting down the game. So why bother?

Leave a comment:

• R258736873
    replied
    still ..no one care .. henry you dont get bored from poosting r2 usles ****?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X