Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Shadowbound Maintenance on January 19th at 2:00 am EST

Dear heroes,

All Shadowbound servers will have a maintenance on January 19th at 2:00 am EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you for your understanding!

lol why do you say ::all servers:: knowing that r2 scrawedthe game enought to make all players quit and ended with only 3 servers in total !!!and no one will cheak for changes becuse nothing going to change ,,,,, try saying just maintenace on junuary 19th //that will be enought
    :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

hey Admin fix s139 all event bug , we miss rumble / 3 vs 3 and all event
      Last edited by Ahmed Mahmoud; 01-19-2018, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Ahmed Mahmoud; 01-19-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Why nothing new in this maintenance of you comes in the game?
          nothing new comes in this maintenance
          could for new things nor equipments of level 90 still have nor can we raise of level after the 90

Comment

3v3 no funciona

Comment

gratz you dump idiots fir the first time you scrawed the 3v3-8v8 we already understand they you **** the game to make as quit and close the game peacfully you dont have to act like *** soo **** off and stopo the dame maintance if you dont know what that is its somthing the game owners always do to fix the game but on your minds it means scraw th game stop it already
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-19-2018, 11:38 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

stuck in load on my main, 92% refreshed, loaded on multiple computers. game glitching,..

Comment

Many players without being able to enter the game. 92% recharging.

the same players are flashing inside the game. Help

Comment

can repair this stuck? or wanna ppl stop play ur game....
                    AmboeRadoel

Comment

you bane me becuse i said what they dont want to hear . if it make them feel bad to hear what i say why they just dont give us back the money we puted on this game..no one spended on the game soo R2 break evrything it and dosnt care about fixing it they broke csgw agien 3v3-8v8 dosnt work after maint many players tree go back to 0 with evry maint many days cov and crusade are buged token system buged dosnt show state arena rest with evry maint/crash want me to name more broken events 'memmory' evryevent in the game is broken why should we have to respect R2 would you answer me?..............and cross server ranking is broke too and bty soo sry forgot you mods knows only how to bane ONLY THING
                      Last edited by R258736873; 01-21-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

i jope you enjoying beaing R2 ***** memory and tell R2 ***** they can go **** them self with thier stuiped game and dont worry no need to bane this is my last time loging to forum and shadowboud (quiting) bb dickheads

Comment

fix server s141 cant LOGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

servidor s141 nao esta dando pra entrar estou sendo prejudicADO POIS ESTOU PERDENDO O EVENTO espero recompensas

Comment

servidor s141 não ta funcionando

Comment

Working...
                              X