No announcement yet.

Shadowbound Maintenance on February 02nd at 2:00 am EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Shadowbound Maintenance on February 02nd at 2:00 am EST

Dear heroes,

All Shadowbound servers will have a maintenance on February 02nd at 2:00 am EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you for your understanding!

Server s141 still down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

every time you have maintenance it will be like that now? the server s141 is not giving it to enter .. I hope you still have it today .. not to do the same as happened before you just set it up the next day and miss the event.

Comment

and hope this time we will be rewarded .. because we spend money in case we are being robbed

Comment

Server 141 nem indul el.

Comment

After reading the announcement it say 1 to 3 hours to maintenance. And now after comeback to work it still showing " Entering Game ... " and only S141 isn't work. Fix it soon please.

Comment

2 years of no new events and now we can't even play after every maintenance...it's a shame for such a good game

Comment

I really hope you give us compensation. This is total ** how much we spend and you guys break **** just to fix it and break it again!. ~Acacia~S141

Comment

All day not working 141 server!!! I will go to court on the organizers of the game !!!

Comment

I have had no farm on s67 for months now. How am I supposed to build my character if there is no way to get gold!

Comment

Working...
                    X