X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] [S150] The Flower Harbor goes live on October 9th 22:00 UTC-4

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server [S150] The Flower Harbor will go live on October 9th 22:00 UTC-4 (New York time), and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in The Flower Harbor

- Shadowbound Team

Shadowbound has a great potential in the beggining it would have been great mmorpg and fantasy game but this game turned out to be broken and buggy mess because of your inept maintenance service. my garden has been broken for years i couldn't farm anything because of this. "The Like Us on Facebook" button is not working in Shadowbound i can't claim the gifts. why do you keep open new damn servers instead fix this game? no need to talk about Shadowbound hasn't been taking any new updates for a long time. this is another story. i think this game needs a serious REMASTER. obviously clunky and old engine doesn't work anymore for new stuff and game s itself also collapsing. i hope you guys bother yourselves for an shadowbound remaster effort but considering all these technical incompetence unfortunately i don't have any hope about it.

Comment

Working...
    X