This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Mercenary to Rule Them All!

Show off your favorite and most powerful mercenary!

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Strongest Mercenary.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1754025

Duration: 7/29/2014 00:00 to 8/5/2014 23:59
    Prize Time: 8/6/2014 00:00 to 8/13/2014 23:59

Strong mercenaries make for strong guardians. Perhaps you recall a specific instance in which without your mercenary, defeat would have been imminent. Well, now is the time to show off your most powerful mercenary in a post below and be gloriously rewarded!

Post Format:
    1. Write down the mercenary's name that you believe is the most powerful one and provide screenshots of the chosen mercenary.
    2. Provide a detailed description and reason for choosing this mercenary: What makes you think this is the most powerful mercenary? Where would you place him/her in your Formation? Which other mercenaries would you send to battle with your favorite mercenary? Which Talisman and Astrals would you equip? Let us know all the glorious details below!
    3. Don’t forget to write down your character name and server!

Every player may reply up to 3 times, but can only receive one reward (based on the best reward you qualify for). Players who reply in the above format will be rewarded with the following items:

200k Gold
    Aptitude x 10
    Lvl.2 Gem Pack x 2

All replies ending with 7 (reply #7, 17, 27, etc) will receive 500 vouchers as extra rewards! If we reach 777 replies, the person who was 777th to reply will receive 10x the rewards (5000 vouchers, 2000K Gold, Aptitude x 100, Lvl.2 Gem Pack x 20)! Event rewards will be issued within 5 working days following the end of the event.

Rules:
    1. No spamming with replies.
    2. Posts must follow forum rules and be positive and uplifting.
    3. There is a minimum of 20 words and a maximum of 2000 words.
    4. Please provide character name and server.
    5. Event rewards will be issued within 5 working days following the event.

Rewards will be sent via in-game mail after the event ends.

1. I believe Toko Moko is the strongest mercenary because of his strong active skill. He can quite literally 1 hit a tank if you give him a pierce astral.
    2. Toko Moko has a strong active which does 320% of his patk to a single enemy. I would place him in the front row because he is quite bulky as well as strong. I would send Harpina and Hexgear, so that hexgear soaks up damage and Harpina just heals him up. I Would equip a Breakthrough III talisman along with a pierce astral.
    3. Character name: CritsNGiggle Server 4
    Shadowbound s4
    Name - CritsnGiggle
    BR - 178k+
    Player type - Light-casher

Comment

1. I believe Toko Moko is the strongest mercenary because of his strong active skill. He can quite literally 1 hit a tank if you give him a pierce astral. 2. Toko Moko has a strong active which does 320% of his patk to a single enemy. I would place him in the front row because he is quite bulky as well as strong. I would send Harpina and Hexgear, so that hexgear soaks up damage and Harpina just heals him up. I Would equip a Breakthrough III talisman along with a pierce astral. 3. Character name: CritsNGiggle Server 4
      Shadowbound s4
      Name - CritsnGiggle
      BR - 178k+
      Player type - Light-casher

Comment

1. At my stage in the Game (lvl 45+) I believe that Lady Hell is currently the strongest Merc in my arsenal. Many people would ask why? 'her damge output isnt very good...' and this is why my friends... not only is her fiery personality intimidating to your opponent but with OVER9000!!!!! (more precisely 85000) hp she does a fantastic job in sponging my opponents hits. ''is that it?'' i here you ask... well no actually... my Lady Hel also has 14k Patk Damge meaning her average hit is around the 10k mark... (very nice for a character that i define as a tank)... dodge and block both great stats which give you a great advantage over the mechanics of battle.... and last not by no means least... yeah her first skill isnt that great but reach a humble 3 star EPIC and you recieve AURA BALANCE... possibly one of the most helpful skills in the game. We see the same kind of deal with gunaak only slightly weaker (and dont get me wrong i still use gunaak in my formations today ) Aura balance for those who dont know give 26% HP to all friendlies when Lady Hels HP falls below 30%.... thats like having a 6th person on the field just soaking up damage ...

SO YEAH she may not be ninja assassin of your team.... but with great breasts, and a great endurance this fiery red-head is mah gal.

Astrals i use are lvl 5 superiors HP/ DODGE /BLOCK/ PDEF/MDEF

I would love to tell you how i use Lady Hel in my formations... but quite frankly it would take me all day... to put it simply, i put her in front of my two highest damage... and allow gunaak to cover the third highest dmg... occasionally ill use her with gunaak in front and me from the rear... LMAO (dont be getting any ideas people)

SO YEAAH
        INSTINCT from Server 1 Autumn Hollow signing off

POST #777
        Last edited by DeviantBeing; 07-29-2014, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I love my Lunaria. Not only is she a chick (RAWR), but high atk AND def makes her AWESOME! Being able to atk a line makes her fierce also. I either have her on the opposite side of my hero in formation, or hiding behind her man Gunaak (who is second best merc imo). These are of course pre lvl50.. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting them yet.

Talisman: the +HP after every hit and double shot
          Astral: Patk and Crit (only experimenting crit so far)

Name:	Lunaria.png
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	1691934

s1
          IGN Liberti
          Lvl42
          Mage
          Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

For me, at level 49, Whiteclaw is the best mercenary. It may seem to have very little damage output with his skill, but the debuff he gives to your opponent is very useful. With +20% dmg to every enemy, your heavy hitters like Sapulha and Lunaria will kill them easily. All you have to do is to make sure he uses his skill before your other mercs does, so some speed gems are needed (mana gems are good too).
            He's my only magic damage so he gets all the MAtk gems, and he has just enough HP and DEF to survive while on the back row, protected by Gunaak on the front.
            I like Invisibily and Highlightened sense for pvp, and Invisibility and Chain spell / Breakthrough for pve.
            I'll try Kee soon, when I'll level up to lvl 50, and I hope he'll be as good as whiteclaw.

Thanks (Screenshot incoming).

TrippyWormS (Server 1)
            Last edited by TrippyWormS; 07-29-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

For me, at level 49, Whiteclaw is the best mercenary. It may seem to have very little damage output with his skill, but the debuff he gives to your opponent is very useful. With +20% dmg to every enemy, your heavy hitters like Sapulha and Lunaria will kill them easily. All you have to do is to make sure he uses his skill before your other mercs does, so some speed gems are needed (mana gems are good too).
              He's my only magic damage so he gets all the MAtk gems, and he has just enough HP and DEF to survive while on the back row, protected by Gunaak on the front.
              I like Invisibily and Highlightened sense for pvp, and Invisibility and Chain spell / Breakthrough for pve.
              I'll try Kee soon, when I'll level up to lvl 50, and I hope he'll be as good as whiteclaw.

Thanks (Screenshot incoming).

TrippyWormS (Server 1)
              Last edited by TrippyWormS; 07-29-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

To bad it is about ONE merc and even if its off Topic:
                I like all my Mercs. Every Merc is a vital part of the team.
                So I can't say which one is the strongest, because with out all of them
                its hard to survive and success in Elite Dungeons, Arena and Cloudwinder.

So if you don't like my post delete please

Thanks for Shadowbound No picture, they are all bathing right now lol

Regards
                Caramon S1
                Proud leader of the Dragons

Comment

Name:	chuck norris shadow.png
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	1691936

Instinct Server 1

Comment

Triton

Active skill: Sword Storm (Deals 250% damage to enemy unit with lowest HP + 800 additional damage and Sets remaining Mana to 25)
                    Passive skill: Nature State (+50% Attack after Critical)

I would place him in center of left or right side beside my own Hero in Formation.
                    I'll send LEXAR with Triton, as she provide him shield during battle coz I'll put her in back.
                    Astral will be fro Triton will be [epic] category: God Death III, Grim Luck III and Corrosion III

Server: [S3]
                    Name: Panther [Mage]

Comment

Triton

Active skill: Sword Storm (Deals 250% damage to enemy unit with lowest HP + 800 additional damage and Sets remaining Mana to 25)

I would place him in center of left or right side beside my own Hero in Formation.
                      I'll send LEXAR with Triton, as she provide him shield during battle coz I'll put her in back.
                      Astral will be fro Triton will be [epic] category: God Death III, Grim Luck III and Corrosion III

Comment

Triton

Comment

Lunaria

Name:	Lunaria.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1691945

Active Skill: Mad Lobo Spine - Deals 160% PDMG to one line
                          Passive Skill: Burst Attack +10% PATK and Dark Eclipse +100 Crit
                          Formation: Mid-Mid or Mid-Lower.
                          Other Mercs are: Granada and Gunnaak
                          Talisman on Lunaria: Backlash II and Ironwall I (Please note, that I'm only have 39, so I won't be able to obtain the Astral yet)
                          If I could use Astral: Sorry, but that's a secret

Server: [S1]
                          Name: Daisuke [Hunter]

Comment

i feel lunaria is the best merc because of the defense

Comment

of course for is whiteclaw..my collection of mage with the help of gunaak as defend is the best for lvl40 player

server:s3
                              name:Rookie

Comment

Working...
                              X