Beginner Guide: Aid System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Guide: Aid System

Empower Your Allies in the New Aid System!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Aid system.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	1758404

Unlocks upon reaching level 40.

Info

1. Place available mercenaries in aid slots to add bonus stats to your formation.
    2. Use Aid Pills to enhance aid slots. The higher an aid slot level, the greater the bonus stats when a mercenary is slotted.
    3. Merc and pet aid slot levels are separate.
    4. Mercenary aid stats are only connected with the aiding mercs’ levels, stars and qualities. Merc and pet Aid slot levels are separate. Mercs’ equipment, gems and other methods of adding bonus stats have no effect on mercenary aid stats.
    5. Pet aid stats are only connected with aid slot level, pet potential and quality. Pet equipment and other methods of adding bonus stats have no effect.
    6. Aid Pills can be obtained in MP Purgatory.

Why is it that everytime i open the aid tab, i have to put my mercenaries and pets in it, and they wont stay in it? Its kinda annoying that everytime you upgrade or open the tab you have to rest your pet, get your mercenaries out of formation, put the ones you want in the aid back in, and then redo your formation and deploy your pet again. Cant you make like a save button, or just make it so they stay in unless you switch them yourself?

Comment

The thing is with the aid section. You have to use mercs and pets that are NOT in your main formation ( so extra ones )

For Exemple : I use silverback, selene, timberwolf and aqua flux as main mercs. And I put Kee, Remi and Borboleta as aid.

It's made so that the mercs and pet u have but don't use, can give a small boost to those u DO use

One thing that is well thought but a little stupid though is the pet aid... No one in their right mind has 3 extra LEVELED pets...
      Last edited by tigerstorm74; 10-17-2014, 01:39 PM.
      Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
      Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
      --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

ah ok, tnx and no i can understand 2 lvld pets but not 3, since you might want a magic one and a phys one...

Comment

is there a maximum lvl for aid slot?
          and do the aid stats (atk, speed, hp) increase ur mercs or character stats or combined for all ?
          BORED...

Comment

Originally posted by newuser12345 View Post
            is there a maximum lvl for aid slot?
            and do the aid stats (atk, speed, hp) increase ur mercs or character stats or combined for all ?
            Yes it maxes at 100%(goodluck getting there)
            and it helps all not only your main char
            Keldos
            s24(Delayed Retiring); 875kBR lvl65
            s33(Preferred Server); 440kBR lvl49

Comment

is it same for pet aid too? or does only the pet get stats from pet aid?
              BORED...

Comment

Originally posted by newuser12345 View Post
                is it same for pet aid too? or does only the pet get stats from pet aid?
                merc aid for merc+main, pet aid for deployed pet.
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                  merc aid for merc+main, pet aid for deployed pet.
                  thanks..
                  but how can a pet have matk and patk both?
                  shouldnt they differntiate/mention clearly which pet has which stats..
                  like sand kabra does patk..
                  BORED...

Comment

[*]Mercenary aid stats are only connected with the aiding mercs’ levels, stars and qualities. [/LIST][/QUOTE]

i still dont understand. what is it means...

Comment

Reading on, it clarifies for you. Gems and astrals wont be counted in the stats they provide when equipping the merc as an aid. So pretty much, strip the aid merc down before equipping it as an aid.

Comment

Originally posted by R214446055 View Post
                        [*]Mercenary aid stats are only connected with the aiding mercs’ levels, stars and qualities. [/LIST]
                        i still dont understand. what is it means...[/QUOTE]

What it means is that the only things that increase the effectiveness of your Mercs/Pets in the aid system is there: Star level/There quality(white/green/blue/purple/orange name)/potential.

Things such as gems, equipment, gilded gear, spirits, have no effect in your aid's.
                        Turkey of S2.

Comment

can the floor reduced to 10 pls. 15 is head ache...
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                          X