• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about 4 deployed

Comment

• If i am correct at lvl40+ you can deploy 4 merc

Comment

• at lv 40 you will get to deploy a 4th merc if i remember right like papas said and at 45 you get your pet which would complete your team of 6 counting yourself.
        Last edited by Mentor_Din; 08-10-2015, 04:17 PM. Reason: left off some information

Comment

• Thanks you all for this questions. Due to too much work done to everything expect R2Games, we have decided to terminate updating this FAQ for more questions. But you can still ask questions here. Thanks you all guys for the support, even if it was short time, and liking/favoriting this FAQ.
          Nothing to do much here.

Comment

• you should be at level 50 or above

Comment

• How can I equip 4 gems? It tells that u can unlock the 4th gem slot in 4 star gliding but how? And so far, I can't see someone that has already 4 gems.

Comment

• There is a 7-Star Hero but you can only have 6-Star Secondary Characters. In Mighty Mercs, it has 7-Star Secondary Characters. Why not add them in Recruits?

Comment

• Is it true that when you divorce all will be gone except for the gems that you got and crafted which is already equipped by the characters?

Comment

• Why do there have to be a limitation for using Loop/guild scrolls? I see no point in it. Without limitation we can level up way faster and at least have something to do during the boring TG event.

Comment

Working...
                    X