Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

hello... just wondering about the new update...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello... just wondering about the new update...

i mean srsly.... why put out those elite badges when we can't exchange freely with the blueprints..? might as well change it back to what its like the last time...

or if you can.. please remove those dungeon requirements...

plus, it would be unfair to those who leveled up faster when they got their chance in collecting stuffs..

Comment

nice "update", r2games, make this game sucks even more

Comment

Yeah, well i'm guildleader of number 1 guild on s4 and getting scolded now. So thank you very much on that..

I told people a few days ago that were hesitant between staying 49 or go 50, that they better go 50. Because the system, before changed AGAIN, allowed them, even if they could not clear the very first one "Glaciea", to collect prints anyway, but it would just be insanly long, but at least doable.

Now, after giving the chance to anyone over 50 who could not clear dungeons but kept running same and getting full equips, you take it away ?

It was FINE the way it was, with higher dungeons giving more badges, making it a incentive to push and beat them.

Now what you did is give some people a "easier" (although still long ) way to get stuff, and now that they got it, you take it out. Making a lot of people mad in the process. This is probably one of the worse decisions I have saw made by r2games, reminds me of Knight's Fable, when they tried to change a permanant VIP subsciption to a monthly one which caused a major uproar in forums and had them cancel the whole idea.

Really, if you want a petition from my server to change it back, I will. It was a way for those who can't charge ( cause ya know, some just can't ), to still be able to have a way to get strong, despite long. They could run the very last elite dungeon they were able to clear , trade Elite badges II into III, then slowly get either prints or ore and grow stronger, slowly till they were able to beat a certain elite one.

By doing this, what you are saying is "We gave a advantage to people in a past update, now for new ones who just hit 50, if ur stuck, well ur stuck, good luck getting ur BR up whitout charging now"

Yeah, i'm mad, and i'm not the only one. I woke up to some whining in my guild, Change it back, it still takes 1000 Elite badges II to make enough III's to get ONE print and enough Ore, that's more then a day, even with stamina purchases. At least leave that way to people to not feel weak.

If you want that petition and tell me it "could" change something, you will have it.

-------------

tigerstorm, s4
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

I agree. Was shocked to see the change and truth be told, I think the only reason I pass the earlier ones was in the aide of being to exchange freely. For example, I was stuck on the very first dungeon, until after a few days of getting II->III and prints/ore, I was able to pass it and slowly get further into the line of dungeons(I find some bosses later that are easier than the earlier ones). The new update just makes it more of a hassle for people starting at the beginning. maybe with enough support we can revert it back? One can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            I agree. Was shocked to see the change and truth be told, I think the only reason I pass the earlier ones was in the aide of being to exchange freely. For example, I was stuck on the very first dungeon, until after a few days of getting II->III and prints/ore, I was able to pass it and slowly get further into the line of dungeons(I find some bosses later that are easier than the earlier ones). The new update just makes it more of a hassle for people starting at the beginning. maybe with enough support we can revert it back? One can dream.
            I agree and it's my point. Just now before coming, I still have a complaint in guild about people not able to get their merc staff prints anymore from lvl 40 Elites cause they could not beat Dwarf Imp. But they already have it on 2 mercs. See what it leads to ? In this situation, it's like giving candy to a baby , then take it away. And those who already had that candy, ate it and laugh at those struggling now to get one...
            Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
            Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
            --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

i guess that they want people to quit playing.

Comment

just as I was about to get attached to the game, you guys do this to the elite dungeons.. great.. just great.. =/

Comment

the game was rebalanced in a number of areas in order to make it easier for players to clear dungeons if they work more on their characters, rather than just focus on the prints... and a number of issues addressed that did create a inbalance that made it harder for some players to clear dungeons......

since its the weekend, I would suggest that players play the game before they rush to the forums to complain, that way they may realise that the changes are designed to rebalance the whole game, create less player reports for the staff to deal with.... and encourage players to think about their characters and how they want to build them up.....
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                    the game was rebalanced in a number of areas in order to make it easier for players to clear dungeons if they work more on their characters, rather than just focus on the prints... and a number of issues addressed that did create a inbalance that made it harder for some players to clear dungeons......

since its the weekend, I would suggest that players play the game before they rush to the forums to complain, that way they may realise that the changes are designed to rebalance the whole game, create less player reports for the staff to deal with.... and encourage players to think about their characters and how they want to build them up.....
                    who to up br reng from 250 to be 350 ? lol lol trolll
                    More Money ? pleas think to about player to casher ... becouse if they are out we can got more funy in game
                    we just can enhace 1 weapon
                    the problem is in reng BR from dungeon not about sistem

Who about some complite set with not clear dongeon
                    exsemple in My server some are ready have 1 set but i think she/he br cant kill all recruitment Elit shop
                    Last edited by BlackWariors; 08-29-2014, 09:59 PM.
                    [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

there is more to BR and the game than just prints,.... may I suggest mounts, gems, pets, astrals and talismans that also play a role in building and improving characters

Comment

there is more to BR and the game than just prints,.... may I suggest mounts, gems, pets, astrals and talismans that also play a role in building and improving characters
                        just poin ? we stil cant kill until we BR are same with recruitment dungeon ..
                        maybe your wanna test
                        Lose All DIamon but stil got noting same with all in my server
                        who about player not casher like me is casherr but got Hard to kill dungeon ..
                        your want make this game just for casher bro ?
                        last day i can upgadre my bip be 7 but after see some update suck i have think to save before all be fix
                        for what im spent ? like in my server are ready not fair here some have complite set Lv 50
                        maybe if me paymen with this sistem i just can be trash ...
                        for what energy dungeon buy with diamon ? if we cant buy all stuff

Suck this update .... pleas fix more elit shop

See who mucth im use my all diamon but stil cant kill
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	cc.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	240.8 KB
ID:	1693883

See my stuff ..
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	1693882
                        Last edited by BlackWariors; 08-29-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

I have multiple characters and testing is a big part of my job, some of my accounts are not casher accounts, they are not even vip accounts so I play the game from the non casher view point on those characters and I have casher / vip characters..... it allows me to play in multiple different ways and see multiple points of view......

when there is not cash, thinking and playing the game is required, it will take time to increase the BR, skills and gain items in order to increase BR... it is possible, it can be done and I am one of the people doing it.....

Comment

I have multiple characters and testing is a big part of my job, some of my accounts are not casher accounts, they are not even vip accounts so I play the game from the non casher view point on those characters and I have casher / vip characters..... it allows me to play in multiple different ways and see multiple points of view......

when there is not cash, thinking and playing the game is required, it will take time to increase the BR, skills and gain items in order to increase BR... it is possible, it can be done and I am one of the people doing it.....
                            pleas make this game like League of angelss

We casher need Be simple for all becouse we play for funy not for think lol

Or your can sell all in Diamon that can be better

We can got compensation becouse that are ready not fair some in my server got FULLS STUFF becouse i have to stuck my lv in 49

lts we got all Print first to make fairplay

Or GIveaway From paymen recruitment like 10.000++ diamon we can got all print
                            Last edited by BlackWariors; 08-29-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWariors View Post
                              pleas make this game like League of angelss

We casher need Be simple for all becouse we play for funy not for think lol

Or your can sell all in Diamon that can be better

We can got compensation becouse that are ready not fair some in my server got FULLS STUFF becouse i have to stuck my lv in 49

lts we got all Print first to make fairplay

Or GIveaway From paymen recruitment like 10.000++ diamon we can got all print
                              No. Continued ranting in various threads is considered powerposting and will get you forum banned. This thread is nothing but a whine and will be locked.
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                              X