Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Stuck in Elite Dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Elite Dungeon

My ingame name is Soyala, I am stuck in Scourge Falls in Elite Dungeon as Lobo Omega will not give me three stars to complete, required BR is 9461, my BR is now 52650, one pop and they all dead yet only gives me 2 stars lol. Cannot move on until this completed, 'help please' Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	651.0 KB
ID:	1755987

its a first row star, it means that you are not collecting a item or doing the steps correctly
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

You cannot advance because your missing 1 star... You cant advance because you are still lvl 39. The next Elite Chapter unlocks after lvl 40 Story quest.

Also did you maybe miss a plattform that gives a star? atleast it looks like this to me since 1 star of the upper row is missing. You always need to get the 3 collecting stars combineed with the 3* from combat result.

meaning: if you had previously gather all 3* but only got 1-2* from combatresult, and just go in there again to just get the last star for the combat result but neglate the collecting stars, then you still wont get full stars

Comment

I have completed it time and time again but it always only gives 2 stars, every other part of scourge falls is completed with 3 stars and am able to blitz them it's just that one.

Comment

logged into your account, ran the dungeon, worked fine

Click image for larger version

Name:	soyala.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	1693924
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X