Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple characters on different servers- anyway to kill two off? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple characters on different servers- anyway to kill two off? :)

When I started I was on server S14. I made a mage and played for a while, but I wanted to see if there was a difference from server to server. Went to S17 and made a Hunter. Explored one more, S18, made a warrior. I like S17, the people, the guild I'm in, etc. Can't and won't play all three. Have paid significant amounts to get the other two started. Anyway to combine resources of the two I won't play and get it applied to the one on S17 which I will play from now on. (Love the game!)
    Last edited by R293147533; 08-30-2014, 11:32 PM. Reason: spelling

its not possible to do that, sorry....... we will not transfer any resources between characters on different servers
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I Lol'ed...

Comment

I got your response. If you don't allow people to sign on to a server as their same character, they are forced to start a new character from scratch. Lots more money for you as people have to recharge their bank accounts away to buy a second round of diamonds and gear and gems, etc. Since you don't share any pre-game information about how this all will work, you are again creating a substantial revenue stream for your company. No incentive there to change, eh? The old Buyer Beware. I've got it. I will be explaining this to as many players and Facebook friends I can reach. At least those buyers will then be aware. And to think, an easy fix for future would have been to add information to the server sign in page that warns people if they change servers, they lose all they have built on one server and will be starting from scratch.

Comment

most players are aware that if they are starting on another server, that they are starting as a new character.... it has very little to do with revenue collecting and more to do with the fact that the game is not designed to allow for multiple server characters.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X