Leveling question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling question

I'm level 19 halfway to 20. I'm stuck there and can't seem to gain any more XP from anything. Is it a bug/glitch or something else? It also has me stuck on the quest to level Sweetbriar to 16. How do I proceed so that I can continue with the game.

character name and server. please.... and can you try clicking on the world map icon and seeing if there are any areas in there that you can go to and clear for xp
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Character name- Zeleste
      Server- S18 Graybrook

The next area that it lets me go to is Kraken's Haven but it says insuffiecent level for the first area Sommer Bay. I have fully cleared the Sunstorm area, 3 stars in all the levels there. The only place it lets me go is the Dreadlands.

Comment

ok I have checked the account and it comes under a very narrow bug that I have reported to the team.....I will need to get the devs to look into this and see what they can do to correct the issue for you.....

Comment

Ok thank you.

Comment

Seems as though I may be having a simular problem. Although mine has to do with the mount update. I recieved my mount at level 24. now I cannot advance untill I level it twice wich will be verry costly if I buy the mats. I created a new charicture to trobble shoot this and it seems that the mount upgrade quest is compleated automaticly now upon reaching level 30 when you recieve the mount. any way the toon is on Graybrook, named Hitomi

Comment

Originally posted by R245302345 View Post
              Character name- Zeleste
              Server- S18 Graybrook

The next area that it lets me go to is Kraken's Haven but it says insuffiecent level for the first area Sommer Bay. I have fully cleared the Sunstorm area, 3 stars in all the levels there. The only place it lets me go is the Dreadlands.
              I have been told that its not possible to fix that bug.... all we can suggest is that you create a new character

Comment

Working...
              X