Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

HELP? What do I do???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP? What do I do???

I cannot get in to the game! I have been trying to login for 11 hours now, & I really want to punch my monitor! It worked just fine yesterday, & the 8 days before that! I have unplugged/replugged the router, restarted my computer, cleared cache/cookies, tried different browsers (currently using Google Chrome),Closed EVERYTHING ELSE down, & contacted my internet provider, who assures me that there is nothing wrong with the connection... UGH! I ran Spybot, Malwarebytes, & Microsoft Security Essentials virus scanner, all of which reported my computer free of viruses, malware, & bots. I have allowed this program access through my firewall, and still all I get is this... Click image for larger version

Name:	Shadowrun *** No Load.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	1756012

https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html flush your dns cache then change the dns server http://pcsupport.about.com/od/browse...dns-server.htm use 8.8.8.8 as the new dns
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Is there an alternate dns number that you would suggest?

Comment

you can try using comodo dragon browser with the secure DNS browser and see if that works

Comment

mhmm that sux you sure its not working?
          dont trust people before trusting your self because thier opinion dosent matter you are the one who have the key, who can win the battle if he didnt believe with himself ? so dont let people affect on your goal and no matter what happens keep climbing till you reach it !! ❤️
          take care cupcakes❤️ :o

Comment

I can use your account and character checked.... but if its DNS, it will not show up to the techs because they will be able to log straight in......

Comment

I just got robbed by a faulty internet connection!!! Ok, I was reading in the forums, & when I went to check and see if my World Boss AFK was over, there was a message stating that the connection had been dropped. I had not collected my rewards for continuous login yet, and they were ready to be collected, but when I refreshed the mini client they were just gone! Not in my back pack, not in the mail, or even in some button that I could just click... Can I get them back? There should be some kind of record right? Here is the screenshot I took before I refreshed. Click image for larger version

Name:	sbq3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	600.9 KB
ID:	1694033
              Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if you helped me out, or if I just had to wait, but I just got back on & it was waiting on me. If so, thank you! If not, sorry to bug you about something that fixed itself.

Comment

Working...
                X