Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

HELP? What do I do???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmberdrakeDraco
    started a topic HELP? What do I do???

HELP? What do I do???

I cannot get in to the game! I have been trying to login for 11 hours now, & I really want to punch my monitor! It worked just fine yesterday, & the 8 days before that! I have unplugged/replugged the router, restarted my computer, cleared cache/cookies, tried different browsers (currently using Google Chrome),Closed EVERYTHING ELSE down, & contacted my internet provider, who assures me that there is nothing wrong with the connection... UGH! I ran Spybot, Malwarebytes, & Microsoft Security Essentials virus scanner, all of which reported my computer free of viruses, malware, & bots. I have allowed this program access through my firewall, and still all I get is this... Click image for larger version

Name:	Shadowrun *** No Load.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	1756012

• AmberdrakeDraco
    replied
    Not sure if you helped me out, or if I just had to wait, but I just got back on & it was waiting on me. If so, thank you! If not, sorry to bug you about something that fixed itself.

Leave a comment:

• AmberdrakeDraco
    replied
    I just got robbed by a faulty internet connection!!! Ok, I was reading in the forums, & when I went to check and see if my World Boss AFK was over, there was a message stating that the connection had been dropped. I had not collected my rewards for continuous login yet, and they were ready to be collected, but when I refreshed the mini client they were just gone! Not in my back pack, not in the mail, or even in some button that I could just click... Can I get them back? There should be some kind of record right? Here is the screenshot I took before I refreshed. Click image for larger version

Name:	sbq3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	600.9 KB
ID:	1694033
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    I can use your account and character checked.... but if its DNS, it will not show up to the techs because they will be able to log straight in......

Leave a comment:

• QUEENnatacha
    replied
    mhmm that sux you sure its not working?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    you can try using comodo dragon browser with the secure DNS browser and see if that works

Leave a comment:

• AmberdrakeDraco
    replied
    Is there an alternate dns number that you would suggest?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html flush your dns cache then change the dns server http://pcsupport.about.com/od/browse...dns-server.htm use 8.8.8.8 as the new dns

Leave a comment:

Working...
X