can't login to my account from mini client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't login to my account from mini client

OK, so I played from Facebook until now, and I never actually entered any login information.
    I click the link from facebook, it leads me to the server choice screen, I click play and I'm in.
    Now, when I downloaded the mini client, I need to enter login information.

The problem is, that when I choose the login from facebook option from the mini client, I get a new account without my character.
    If I go to the main R2 site and login using the facebook button, I get the "new" account. If I then log out, close the tab, and click the link from facebook, I'm back to my "old" account with my character on it.

If I do that, I can go to my account settings, and see that I have an email there that looks like [long number]@facebook.com.
    I log in to that account from the mini client, because I don't know the password, since I never chose one.
    I can't change the password, for the same reason.
    I can't recover the password, since I have no way to get into that email, since, again, I never chose it.

use your real email, facebook email is a faked one
    connected to your account, but not usable for games log-in

Comment

and what password?
      I never entered any, and if I ask for password recovery it gets sent to the fake facebook email.

Comment

I also have this same issue...

Comment

log completely out of fb then use the FB login on the mini client, and login into your FB account using the correct login details
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X