X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antione_LaRouge
    started a topic can't login to my account from mini client

can't login to my account from mini client

OK, so I played from Facebook until now, and I never actually entered any login information.
    I click the link from facebook, it leads me to the server choice screen, I click play and I'm in.
    Now, when I downloaded the mini client, I need to enter login information.

The problem is, that when I choose the login from facebook option from the mini client, I get a new account without my character.
    If I go to the main R2 site and login using the facebook button, I get the "new" account. If I then log out, close the tab, and click the link from facebook, I'm back to my "old" account with my character on it.

If I do that, I can go to my account settings, and see that I have an email there that looks like [long number]@facebook.com.
    I log in to that account from the mini client, because I don't know the password, since I never chose one.
    I can't change the password, for the same reason.
    I can't recover the password, since I have no way to get into that email, since, again, I never chose it.

• Kitwritten
    replied
    log completely out of fb then use the FB login on the mini client, and login into your FB account using the correct login details

Leave a comment:

• Xindria
    replied
    I also have this same issue...

Leave a comment:

• R287718841
    replied
    and what password?
    I never entered any, and if I ask for password recovery it gets sent to the fake facebook email.

Leave a comment:

• R27790665
    replied
    use your real email, facebook email is a faked one
    connected to your account, but not usable for games log-in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X