Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Recharging with credit card

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharging with credit card

Have tried to recharge with the same credit card that I used before. For some reason your side of transaction will not accept it.Have called my credit card company numerous times to see if it is my side,all times they say it is you!! And yes there is numerous thousands of dollars available credit line!!! Why won't you accept it all the time???

file a ticket, if its a declined transaction, its most likely the payment provider, not R2 games

http://support.r2games.com/
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

As stated above in my original post,I have called them numerous times and even spoke to different operators,they say it is YOUR side!!!

Comment

File a ticket, R2 games do not decline payments, payment providers do

Comment

Wow,then my credit card company of over 20 years of me doing business with them is lying to me about 20$ when the card has a 5k limit with barely 300$ charged to it!! Hard to believe but to satisfy your lackadaisical approach to the matter,I will file a ticket right after a call to the Better Business Bureau this morning.Have a nice day!!

Comment

The only people that can help you are R2 billing and payments, you contact them using the ticket system and they are the only people that can deal with your concerns.

Comment

Working...
            X