Leader is offline.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leader is offline.....

Our Leader in our guild has been offline. Gone for almost 2 weeks? no new leader has been appointed. Usually it will say offline for so many hours...but leader just says offline? People are leaving the guild, we can not update? there is no way to contact support in game? or if there is a way, I do not know where?. Any help would be appreciated. Guild name is Mayhem, on server S10 US East. Toons name in the guild is Kharee. Thanks.

I will report it so it can be checked.... there may be a issue with the automatic guild change over with a absent leader
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ty! Very much appreciated. Like I said, there are several in the guild that just says "offline". The rest will say "Offline 2/hr" something like that? Not sure if that is the problem. But your help is greatly appreciated. Have a nice day. also I am deputy of said guild! but I can not upgrade it, only add and delete members and messages
      Last edited by draines5299; 09-03-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Ok been a week since I said our Leader has been absent. Prior to that it was 2 weeks. Seems nothing is happening, we can not progress as a guild. I am tired of tryin, and spending cold cash for a game that is broken. THanks, but I am out of here. Sure would like to know how to cancel my account.

Comment

Working...
        X