Can't collect 10% returned rebate from WINDFALL EVENT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't collect 10% returned rebate from WINDFALL EVENT

During collection days, can't collect the 10% of what we've spent on sowing days of WINDFALL EVENT. We keep getting errors trying to collect the rebate of what we should be getting in returned. I can tell you, I am not the only one getting all those errors, I even had to post in my guild to cover my facts before I even tried to send a ticket. The first day of collection, I thought it was just my system having a problem, then I waited for the second day (which is today, even the other day) to see if there are any changes BUT NO. Everytime I try to collect, I keep getting errors, again, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE =-= . I tried multiple times to send a ticket, but then again, I keep getting cache errors. I even clear my browser's cache. After this, I realised and am positive, your system has issues too. After that, I decided to post here on the thread. You should fix it as soon as possible (if you can't fix it sooner), otherwise give us or send us that 10% we should get from the WINDFALL EVENT through in-game mail and/or a decent amount of compensation at least. If you CAN'T, either give us one of the TWO I have stated or any other way as soon as possible.

I'm posting this from S9 [Unforgiven]
    I attached the image below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screen shot r2.png
Views:	3
Size:	752.8 KB
ID:	1756383
    Last edited by R26419161; 09-08-2014, 10:54 PM.
    SHADOWBOUND
    IGN:(Unknown)
    Level: 64
    Class: Mage

Friendly fire doesn't burn, you play with it the wrong way, you burn!
    There's more than what meets the eyes.

there is alot of these going around try using the search bar first before making a new thread of the same problem

Comment

we know about the error code, its being looked into
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yea.. it was a mistake makin' a new thread of the same problem. I was going to close this, but dont know how lol. I posted the 2nd one under the bug report category, just to state that the thread isn't in the wrong category whatsoever.
        Last edited by R26419161; 09-10-2014, 01:03 AM.
        SHADOWBOUND
        IGN:(Unknown)
        Level: 64
        Class: Mage

Friendly fire doesn't burn, you play with it the wrong way, you burn!
        There's more than what meets the eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X