Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Upgrade lvl 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade lvl 50

Hi.
    I have 49 lvl, I can not upgrade 50 lvl because too low lvl Fortitude (only lvl 37), and is required lvl 175 fortitude that upgraded 50 lvl. I played a few months to pick up fortitude lvl 175 ? after all, it depends on me what I want upgrade fortitude lvl or player lvl... stupid idea 1...

I have 49 lvl, 153k BR, I can not buy in Elite Shop "Wraithbane Necklace Print lvl 40" because I can not go elite dungeons "Summoner Beast" because my BR is too small... as I have to develop my character as I can not upgrade 50 lvl ? remains the only upgrade pet, mount, astral, gem, and this is not enough to fairly quickly to develop... stupid idea 2...

I can not upgrade Heros 3* (Lady Hel) 40+, because I can not buy Arena Shop "3* Demi Ore" because it is required 50 lvl players... stupid idea 3...

All the constraints are probably just that seem real money... gratz...

lol. i have 255 fort within 3 weeks of playing.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

yeah i had 69 says u need 170 i was dispointed i had full bars when he said that i was kind of upset but easy get exp when u vip get legend exp daily lol

Comment

i just want you to know guys that theres no "SHORCUT" on this game everyone will go through that it will be unfair for other older players if you get level up that easy. . . so basically there is a requirements you have to comply before you level up or upgrade like mercs so patient is "KEY"
        R2Games Forum RULES:
        BEGINNERS GUIDE: >>><<<
        FILE TICKET: ""

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
          Hi.
          I have 49 lvl, I can not upgrade 50 lvl because too low lvl Fortitude (only lvl 37), and is required lvl 175 fortitude that upgraded 50 lvl. I played a few months to pick up fortitude lvl 175 ? after all, it depends on me what I want upgrade fortitude lvl or player lvl... stupid idea 1...

I have 49 lvl, 153k BR, I can not buy in Elite Shop "Wraithbane Necklace Print lvl 40" because I can not go elite dungeons "Summoner Beast" because my BR is too small... as I have to develop my character as I can not upgrade 50 lvl ? remains the only upgrade pet, mount, astral, gem, and this is not enough to fairly quickly to develop... stupid idea 2...

I can not upgrade Heros 3* (Lady Hel) 40+, because I can not buy Arena Shop "3* Demi Ore" because it is required 50 lvl players... stupid idea 3...

In every game you need follow some rules. You said you playing for months, & you still cant gather enough exp to lvl up your lvl & forti? Your br 153k and you want to lvl up? Are you joking?
          First of all, look around in your bracket, check other players how they build, camping, etc. Ask for advices. Maybe it can shed some light how to play SB.
          Freya, S11 WARRIOR

Comment

Commenting on this thread is quite hard..
            Let me just say that leveling doesn't make you stronger. If you can't level your Lady Hel - you can't level the higher lvl mercs either (you can't even get them before your 2* mercs are maxed).
            To get stronger - complete your gears, train your mount, train your wings, train your pet, train your aid slots, upgrade your gems, upgrade your guardian perks, collect merc cards from catacombs, level your mercs, upgrade your guardian (this is kind a limited, but helps), UPGRADE YOUR GUILD SKILLS, upgrade your astrals. Maybe I've missed something, but these are ways to get stronger at your level.
            Once you are in top 10 on the Arena - collect at least 1,2mil Arena points and then move to 50-59lvl.
            S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
              Hi.

The br on the elite dungeon is a suggested BR..u can try to beat it still.
              Work pm ir aid slots..and maybe have someone in ur guild look at ur merc build and formation. They may be able to help you get some more power out of your set up.

Also..if you make a couple mil gold a day..its worth it to spend the gold to make all your daily quests 10 star. Shouldnt take more than 2 mil gold, but usually around 1.5 mil.
              Last edited by xXDminXx; 05-19-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I made a secondary toon in another server mainly to marry with a friend who didnt find a partner. I dont even do the loops (other than marriage ofc), and catas almost always solo, but its already 320k br or something like that and 210 fort or so. Getting br and fort at the start is amazingly easy. Get astrals up, (on my plaything of a toon they're 5 all already and as i said i dont pay it much attention), gems, gear, mercs. All these things go up quite easily at the first stages.

Comment

why is everyone replying now to something that was posted last september?
                  Exe s14 Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by *~Exe~* View Post
                    why is everyone replying now to something that was posted last september?
                    We needed a break from the slavery threads in all its variations ...i guess

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
                      The br on the elite dungeon is a suggested BR..u can try to beat it still.
                      Work pm ir aid slots..and maybe have someone in ur guild look at ur merc build and formation. They may be able to help you get some more power out of your set up.

Also..if you make a couple mil gold a day..its worth it to spend the gold to make all your daily quests 10 star. Shouldnt take more than 2 mil gold, but usually around 1.5 mil.
                      I wouldn't say that it's worth getting all the loop quests to 10*. I get mine to 7+ stars (sometimes even to 6*) - it's enough and 3-4 times cheaper.
                      S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

I had beaten certain elites with nearly a 100k less than what's placed. It's mainly because of formation, strategy (who gets to hit first), and talismans. I often do not worry about getting the full stars when doing them, but if I did, then so be it. I only do it to unlock the equipment I need so I can build up. You should try that. And having 137k is nothing to be shameful about. You can still work on your character as much as you can. Time is on your side, unless of course, you're one of those who is the impatient type.
                        YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
                        Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
                        RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
                        I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Working...
                        X