• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R258303885
    started a topic miniclient don't unlog facebook

miniclient don't unlog facebook

Hi,
    I downloaded and installed mini client, but I used the wrong account to log in with facebook, and saved this wrong account, and I can't change for the right account, I uninstalled and deleted everything I could from shadow bound in my computer, installed again and that wrong facebook account still there... Can someone help me, please?
    Thank you

• LifeStrong
    replied
    When u click on the client just beside ur name , there is a logout button highlighted in red, if still can't try clear ur cache and history or restart ur com

Leave a comment:

• R258303885
    replied
    I cleaned a lot of times, but only changing the facebook password I had a chance to change it... Thank you for help

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    interesting...... have you tried clearing your cookies ?

Leave a comment:

• R258303885
    replied
    Does not work, even clicking in logout, when I try to log in again, this automatically login that same wrong account

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    when you first load it, it should show your account name at the top, with please select a server and in dark red text, logout.... it does not appear as a button, just a text link....

Leave a comment:

• R258303885
    replied
    This is the problem, I don't have how to log out, don't have this option in the mini client, and I checked all my browsers and that facebook account is not logged, just in the mini client

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    log out of fb and try logging into fb using the mini client

Leave a comment:

Working...
X