Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Bug cant log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug cant log in

Im playing on s17 Haracter nameDarkMagic). Whas bug with 8x8 and cant log in server.Yestuday was this same I dont cant du qests and dont cant duet Pungamory. How cant I make my Horse Lvl up? I dont now what do you do whith thys game.Pleas do somthing whit thys gamme.

There is an external DNS issue that s affecting players ability to access some R2 Games.

1) Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled
    2) Try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
    3) Try flushing your DNS cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
    4) Try using a VPN like hotspot shield.

We appreciate your patience during this time, but it is not something that R2Games controls. We want to get you back to gaming quickly and these are the steps we think will solve your problem try them in order.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i am having a problem logging in to my server niteangels. i am level 37 i am in a guild . but when i logged in today it keeps trying to make me make a new toon. what can i do to fix this

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
        There is an external DNS issue that s affecting players ability to access some R2 Games.

1) Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled
        2) Try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
        3) Try flushing your DNS cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
        4) Try using a VPN like hotspot shield.

We appreciate your patience during this time, but it is not something that R2Games controls. We want to get you back to gaming quickly and these are the steps we think will solve your problem try them in order.
        I had to go search myself on net as well for this answer and appreciate u came to post it for others. For those who use Windows 7 there's a more lenghtly procedure but I will explain if needed.

WARNING : This comes from a good website and it worked for me, it does not mean it will work for you, so try the method at ur risk, but with how I will explain, it will be easy to revert if you have any problems. If you can't follow these steps carefulyl and are in a hurry you might mess somethign up so TAKE TIME TO READ IT ALL.

Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7

Go the Control Panel.
        Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
        Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
        To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
        To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
        If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
        Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
        Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
        Click OK.
        Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
        Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
        For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
        For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
        Restart the connection you selected in step 3.

This comes from https://developers.google.com/speed/...dns/docs/using

It solved my problem under Windows 7, hope it helps any of you
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Thankz This heaped a few friends
          Majestic
          Lvl: 60's
          Class: Warrior
          Current Br: 739955
          Server: S8 Majestic Isle
          Guild Leader Of Majestical

Comment

Working...
          X