Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

game crash, slowness and block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game crash, slowness and block

Hello I am Nikita from s18, i have many problems about game, from 3 days game not work correctly, very often slows and crashes, during game loading it block on 94%...
    I tried to download the mini client but does not work because it only displays part of the window
    before
    do not tell me "is the fault of my computer" cause before of these three days it worked great, waiting for an answer, greetings.

clear your cache and cookies, please
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

yes i did it but nothing change...

Comment

at least tell me that you do not know how to fix it, at least I do not waste any more time and money and I change to another game, answer please.

Comment

it is not always possible to fix issues if they are connection based issues or software and update related issues.... so without the information about the issues you are having, in more detail, we can not really help you with them and give any answers.

Comment

I have explained clearly the problems, which "details" are you talking about?

Comment

I do not speak ostrogoth...

Comment

players are having issues at the moment, so its a case of we have to work out what issues are game related, what issues are connection related and what issues are computer software related.....

telling me that it stops loading at 94% does not tell me where its having issues loading as there are multiple loading screens in the game....

recently there was windows updates and a Flash Player 15 update, both can cause issues with games and there have been known issues with flash player updates in the past...... but the symptoms you are telling me, point towards a bad connection to the server, something a lot of players are reporting and the issues are affecting other games as well, not just R2 games.

the mini client issue is known about and its being worked on

Comment

ok I try to check better my sistem and connection, I hope that these problems will be solved, sorry if I was rude, greetings!

Comment

Working...
                  X