Sabertooht to weak? ore buggy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabertooht to weak? ore buggy?

guys this is realy a jokemy sabertooth have 603 potential my old pet have 303 . but he have only max 10-15% better stats .you trolling use guys?
    Last edited by R23069552; 09-18-2014, 07:28 PM.

potential only affect base stats. if u want strong pet, work on ur pet gear and refine it to legend.

ps= my cat has good paw but bad food mentality. hehe
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

yeah but tahts realy not worht to buy it for 80 dollars so bad potential some 1 got more maybe iam realy unlucky and normal is like 900??

Comment

did u just transfer your levels from your old pet to your new pet?

potential effects its stat growth when it levels.
        Turkey of S2.

Comment

yes i do hes to weak

Comment

Originally posted by R23069552 View Post
            yes i do hes to weak
            if you were to level your sabertooth from level 1, to the same level your current pet is. it would be vastly better. is it safe to assume your last pet was the one you buy from the shop? that purplelypink butterflycatthing? if so, a big reason why your stats are bad is how the stat develops on that pet. its matk based, so when it leveld, its matk grew much higher then its patk, then you switched to a patk pet, which is another reason why its stats are a lot lower.
            Turkey of S2.

Comment

it took me a while to get used to the sabertooth as well, changeing from gibboun...they are totally different pets. gibboun is a tank-like pet, with a tankish skill, sabertooth is polar oppisite being totally offensive oriented, thats the way they were designed, sabertooth is a better pet as long as you understand that he IS NOT gibboun, you may need to make formation/"strategy" changes to your play for him to be effective... was he worth the cost...i still dont know only time will tell
              Last edited by podsie; 09-22-2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

please ,how to collect the sabretooth shard ?

Comment

Working...
                X