Unable to lvl primary character from 39 to 40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to lvl primary character from 39 to 40

The char shows orange and tells me to level, but when I try to level (have over 10000 honor points and have been working on it for a week), it says I have to reach level 40 first. Unless there is another requirement, I am going to have to
    call it quits. One other problem links from the mini-client don't work at all. At this point any suggestions would be welcome, aside from the obvious one of uninstalling the app and starting from scratch.

Maybe related to fortitude ? People don't think of that as you need 180 fort to go 50 and 280 to go 60, but not sure if there's a requirement to go 40... Although I doubt cause fortitude ( I believe ) opens up at 39...
    Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
    Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
    --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

theres a small level up button next to your exp bar at bottom ;-)

Comment

Instead of the level button, I have and upgrade to 2 stars button at level 40. Not sure what else I can do, fortitude is at level 175 and as I stated earlier, I have worked on it since last week and cannot make any further progress. Thank you for the suggestions,
        but I am rapidly running out of ideas. Thought maybe the mount has to be leveled up as unlikely as that seems - so working my tail off trying to get that done.

Comment

Originally posted by R296660669 View Post
          Instead of the level button, I have and upgrade to 2 stars button at level 40. Not sure what else I can do, fortitude is at level 175 and as I stated earlier, I have worked on it since last week and cannot make any further progress. Thank you for the suggestions,
          but I am rapidly running out of ideas. Thought maybe the mount has to be leveled up as unlikely as that seems - so working my tail off trying to get that done.
          Hello. There is defintely a green Level Up Button that MUST be clicked for you to go from 39 to 40 and for subsequent levels after that. UP til now you just leveled automatically. Please click the GREEN Level Up Button and your problem will be solved.

Comment

I really do understand that there is supposed to be a green level up button, but there isn't. Character Equip tab shows a green upgrade button next to the skill bar (secondary chars also show this), pressing that button brings me to the upgrade tab and I see
            the following - across top multiple colored bars, with an arrow moving across them to an empty star. Across bottom of screen is a message to collect Honorx10000(31780) and a green button that says upgrade to 2 stars(secondary chars show level up button)
            when I push the button I get a red message that tells me to reach char level 40. My problem is that I don't have a green level up button to level up with, I opened a new character on a different server and brought that to the same level with the exact same
            screen, I tried removing and reloading the mini load(no change), I played on facebook and the same thing happened, and then tried it with the link from the forum and I still can't get a level up button.

Comment

what is your character and server name please
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

opened a support ticket last night - ticket number is 184731, I decided that would be my next logical step. You should have all my information on that ticket, but if I missed some please let me know. Thank you for your help.

Comment

While I will be happy to look at your ticket, you are required to post your server and your ign in this forum for bug reports. These types of issues are handled through the forum. Café......
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Ok - not sure whether the ticket is still open, since I received a reply that it seemed to be working (exp and fortitude can be increased)- the problem is the chars are stuck at lvl 39 and can not advance in the game.
                    Ticket number is 184731 - Server is S25 - Laurelin Thym. Same problem on second try - Server is S24 - Jean Kenobi. You are welcome to check either or both of these char. I am seriously thinking of starting on a 3rd server, but I would rather be able to
                    continue with S25 (I really enjoyed the game until I ran into this problem.) Thank you for your help.

Comment

Want to thank everyone for all their help, it turns out it was my mistake - I was spending my experience on fortitude so it never reached the level I needed to go to lvl 40. Many thanks and my char on S24 - Jean Kenobi can be deleted. I will say this has been
                      quite a learning experience for me. Now back to the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X