Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level range: Impact to 3v3 and arena points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level range: Impact to 3v3 and arena points?

Hi all,

I have a few questions in which I need clarity on so that I can make informed decisions on my next steps forward. They are as below:

1) If I am the only player in the 10 level range, say, level 50-59, am I still able to participate in the 3v3 event?
    2) What are the arena points every 15 minute and the daily arena rank rewards for a rank 1 arena ranker for level 50-59?

Inputs to these queries are much appreciated. Thanks!

if you are alone you cant use your 15 daily attacks, something you need to keep in mind

Comment

Thanks. Anyone knows the answer for the question below?

2) What are the arena points every 15 minute and the daily arena rank rewards for a rank 1 arena ranker for level 50-59?

Comment

If you are ranked #1 in arena, no matter what level you are, you get 300 arena points every 15 mins.

Comment

you can always participate in 3x3 event no matter your level, you just are going to join with lower level players to fill team. the 15 daily attempts are in reference to single arena, server wide, if you are alone you auto are #1 since there is only 1 in that bracket...but your 15 daily attempts are not able to be used as challenges, so loops have to be completed via shortcut cards, and you miss out on the 100/50 AP per fight. 15 x 100 is 1500 AP lost daily, might not be much if you gain extra AP per 15 min as a result of your leveling but it is still a loss

Comment

rank 1 in every bracket gives off the same 300 arena points every 15mins

Comment

Working...
            X