1st'Lady
    shadowbound S13
    :p:p

Comment

same on s5

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....50-22-00-GMT-8
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

you mean where the guardians damage both sides? Yeah.. was wondering about that. Although I would have chosen the 11 hour window you have after the last event BEFORE the first event of the new day...

Comment

Ha but its longer then ten minutes, so i expect some good compensation :P

Comment

Server 3 works, but no others

Comment

Server S1 up again

Comment

servers are up.. but battle of wits doesn't work now.

Comment

S14 works now how ever WB can not enter due to event stating it had ended even tho at that time it did not even start.....

even during the event could not join WB ... there goes atleast 2 mill gold and some voucher's not counting the 1200 voucher's used in WB not happy by any mean's but as long as compensation give's me watleast what i lost ill be happy.

Comment

I already got 10.000 vouchers 1.000 ember and gems so I don't need compensation but like 20m extra would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by R289311757 View Post
                        I already got 10.000 vouchers 1.000 ember and gems so I don't need compensation but like 20m extra would be nice
                        Some didnt get any of that, so consider yourself extremely lucky.
                        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
                        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
                        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstorm74 View Post
                          Some didnt get any of that, so consider yourself extremely lucky.
                          a lot of people on my server just got gift packs again!! That's over 10,000 ember grass for free! Good luck non cashers muahahhahahahhah. And our VIP 10 got NOTHING and said that he's quitting playing this game muahahhahah

Comment

Working...
                          X