X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reword your guide for Merc cards.

Requirement: Level 25

How to access: Click the Merc Icon on the main toolbar

The Mercenary Card system allows players to view all types of mercenaries and whether or not they have been collected yet. Every time a new mercenary is recruited, it will be added to the player’s collection within the card system.

This to me, sounds like every time u buy, and recruit a new Merc. You get the card that would correspond with him/her.

I just bought Pyrol for 5 million gold, and didn't get his card. So either its a bug, or this sentence is incorrect.

I know I'm not the only one who was under this same impression either.

Link to the post this was taken from http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ard-Collection

Turkey S2
    Turkey of S2.

The sentence is in fact incorrect. Hope you will use Pyrol though, cause you should have asked around before making such a spending. You get CARDS very rarely in catacombs or in mighty mercs and it's THOSE who unlock a merc that you can then level up with runes.

Yeah, it's badly worded and explained and the drop rate on cards is extremely low. In today's mighty mercs, TWO persons on WHOLE server got 1 ( and you know if you pay attention to world chat with "all" enabled. Not saying either that it should drop one at each floor but maybe a slight bump in drop rate ?
    Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
    Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
    --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

The Mercenary Card system allows players to view all types of mercenaries and whether or not they have been collected yet. Every time a new mercenary is recruited, it will be added to the player’s collection within the card system.

The Mercenary Card system contains 10 tabs which display the various kinds of mercenaries available. Additionally, collecting mercenaries can earn players combos which will earn them permanent combo stats as well as neat gift packs.

· There are 13 normal card combos, plus 1 hidden combo. Cards can be found in dungeons, the Market and by crafting.
      · Each card has unique stats with bonus combo stats.
      · Cards can be split into card shards and used to craft other cards. Hidden cards can only be split into Potent Shards.
      · Upgrading card and combo potentials will yield great stat bonuses!
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post

The Mercenary Card system contains 10 tabs which display the various kinds of mercenaries available. Additionally, collecting mercenaries can earn players combos which will earn them permanent combo stats as well as neat gift packs.
        i did recruit a few mercenaries but i did not get any card or any of them show in the list at all. it is not only me

Comment

imo, it should add a merc to collection when recruited.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by R231968294 View Post
            i did recruit a few mercenaries but i did not get any card or any of them show in the list at all. it is not only me
            It is totally normal, you don't get merc cards by recruiting them. You get them as random drops in catacombs , mighty mercs or by crafting ones with pieces of one you would destroy. As Kit said here :

Cards can be found in dungeons, the Market and by crafting.

The main point of the thread though was to show that THIS sentence : Every time a new mercenary is recruited, it will be added to the player’s collection within the card system.

IS in fact badly explained and makes people expect that when they will recruit a merc , they will get the card, which is totally false and where the questionning comes from. So either it should be re-worded differently, liek 1st poster said or completly erased to evade any confusion.

Cause really, read it carefully.. Although in next sentences it explains where to get cards , does that perticualr sentence not tell you that "If u recruit, u get them ?" It doesn't even have the word card in it, so yeah, leads to serious confusion..
            Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
            Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
            --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstorm74 View Post
              It is totally normal, you don't get merc cards by recruiting them. You get them as random drops in catacombs , mighty mercs or by crafting ones with pieces of one you would destroy. As Kit said here :

Cards can be found in dungeons, the Market and by crafting.

The main point of the thread though was to show that THIS sentence : Every time a new mercenary is recruited, it will be added to the player’s collection within the card system.

IS in fact badly explained and makes people expect that when they will recruit a merc , they will get the card, which is totally false and where the questionning comes from. So either it should be re-worded differently, liek 1st poster said or completly erased to evade any confusion.

Cause really, read it carefully.. Although in next sentences it explains where to get cards , does that perticualr sentence not tell you that "If u recruit, u get them ?" It doesn't even have the word card in it, so yeah, leads to serious confusion..
              yup, that is all i was getting at.
              Turkey of S2.

Comment

Working...
              X