connect ...disconnect *** ... ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MilenVasilev
    started a topic connect ...disconnect *** ... ??

connect ...disconnect *** ... ??

2 min i play 5 min i have DC ????

receive the data of server failed.. need GM

• Kitwritten
    replied
    we can not roll things back as we would need to redo the bug fixes all over again, and it would adversely affect all the players....

the number of players that actually got items, is very very limited as we were able to nuke most of the mails quickly..... and we are investigating a few players that did recieve the mails and used them...

as has been said, we do not have the man power to investigate a few 1000 characters... so rather than players posting or sending tickets complaining about people that got the mails, we would perfer they tell us who got the mails and that means that we can investigate those players and save a lot of time and resolve the issues a lot faster...

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    I agree,rollback please,i got nothing both times this happened and some people are getting their mount from lvl 5 to lvl 7.A lot of people will quit,cashers included.I doubt any casher is happy that whatever he cashed a thousand dollars for was gotten for free by many others
    Last edited by CloudySage; 09-22-2014, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nicholasellis
    replied
    i agree with this if your gonna do something like this at least make sure all players get it. i for 1 didn't and i'm a vip lv7 and also not happy. S3 insanity

Leave a comment:

• Alienized
    replied
    I really dont know what to say,we got two lvl 10 VIP on our server (S3 europe) and atleast one of them my guildie got nothing, and trust me shes not a happy person!... anyway im taking a screenshoot of the leaderboard, so i can count them happy people. lots of ppl pretty dissapointed on our server atm. Cant the devs just do like a rollback from before 3.0 update or idk.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    yes, it did happen again, some players were honest and reported the bonus mails before deleting them without collecting the items, so thats appreciated but other players will use the bonus items and we are waiting on a ruling from the devs as to what is to be done about those players

Leave a comment:

• Alienized
    replied
    Did people get free Ember grass again? cause i see a few ppl`s br sky rocketed again.... after the Disconnect. Sheesh.... guess will pay attention to mount leaderboard after reset.

Leave a comment:

• MilenVasilev
    replied
    i got first DC in 8v8 arena battle.. and .. then 4 or 5 time i got dc.. i read mails for maintenance.. but i not understant nothing .
    yes servers is back up .. but some ppl lose daily attempt in sone events no problem now servers is up

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    the servers are already back up

Leave a comment:

• MrESYeti
    replied
    How long will it last Kit?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    there was a system mail sent out warning of the urgent maintenance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X