Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

receive the data of server failed Please contact the GM

Comment

well that was a bit of an inconvenience on the server disconnection was in the middle of getting all stars finally in lvl 50 catacombs.. we should get compensated for this..

Comment

Still waiting for s26 to come back up - thank goodness there's another 8v8 slot later, just in case
        Nimithiel S26

Comment

during 3v3 at my server R2?....what?!?!?!?.....this time i really ask for an arena point compensation..... you guys gonna push some people limit soon...

EtarMhill
          S3

Comment

Cmon guys pleasssssse 6 disconnects in 6 hours of server no joke please tell us whats going on :!!!

Comment

6 disconnects in 6 hours.... how about you tell us.... we have not done that many maintenances.....

we are fixing issues and its easier to do it this way than in one maintenance which would take longer and mean the servers are down longer
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

last maintaince i lose my 8v8 battle rewards(arena points and honor after event) before go DC after 3 min

Comment

zzzz kit what about my 3v3?...you gonna say its my lost?...or am i just not lucky?...

Comment

3v3 was over before the disconnect, so don't make it seem like you lost on that.

Comment

Finally got back on. But since 12 hours of logging of of my steps and my stamina has not raised.

Comment

Finally bring down titan rex and you pull down the servers beyond annoyed now

Comment

I lost a lot of gold when the server when down. I had upgraded my front row skills Reduce DMG and Healer's Blessing from 7.5% to 10%. I am not sure exactly how much gold was lost, but the first skill up is 650000, and the total was about 8-9 million gold.

Comment

cry if they do maintenance cry if they don't

Comment

Working...
                            X