New chance to get mounts and pets!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chance to get mounts and pets!!

Hello there i would like to known if theres gonna be a new chance to get mounts and ets from previous events? cause i mikssed 2 mounts already for being away from game due to work... And if theres no way to get those back i´m quiting cause i want be able to rise my BR to same level as other top players.

Sorry, but the events and things come around periodically, if you are that far behind that you are thinking of quitting you might want to try a new server.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

New server? lol simple minded anwser... What about the time and money i invested so far? just trow it away? and i´m not so far behind i just want to get those missing key itens. Is there any GM to make it clear for me?

Comment

Originally posted by tmelloi View Post
        New server? lol simple minded anwser... What about the time and money i invested so far? just trow it away? and i´m not so far behind i just want to get those missing key itens. Is there any GM to make it clear for me?
        why not just relax. and wait next month for brand new things to buy.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

other posts in forum have been answered that say that they "may in the future" be back, i am too lazy to look for the post but that was how it was answered by kat. i am holding on to the mount shards i have and not able to craft atm. like boar, bear etc. if they be back be cool.

Comment

Working...
          X