Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Boss Last Hit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Last Hit

On server 32 in the past 6 bosses, 5 that I know of were hit last by the same person, the #1 person. The 6th was possibly hit by him too....This doesnt seem legit at all, and is starting to make a lot of people suspicious. Can anyone give me a clue as to why this person is repeatedly getting last hit....And please dont insult my intelligence by giving me the whole damage and timing equation, there are far too many variables in that to explain anything..... Thank you....

talismans that give the chance of double hitting and speed gems, combined with a level 5 or higher mount, can allow the player to outhit other players
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

higher damage total whole team give u higher chance to last hit the boss. since u said he is #1 in your server. most likely he has highest damage which u can use inspire to boost damage also.

Comment

relax. when everyone power increased, last hit will be very random. happen to my server also.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
        X