Error with Arena opponent formation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with Arena opponent formation?

Hi there, it's been some days since i noticed this. I go to arena, create my mercs formation according to my opponent and when i go to battle... the opponent has a completely different formation. Is this an error or it has to do with that new option to choose dungeon or arena formation? i'm a bit confused :S
    thanks in advance!

arena formation = fixed
    but if u choose dungeon formation, it will change according to ur current formation.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

It's not only opponents my formation is all wrong too. I have a new pet and in arena when I change my formation around I see my new pet's portrait, but in battle I see my old pet's model and also I don't think the damage/buff for the guardian skills look right either (shows normal damage instead of Holy Protection buff or Nightmares damage).
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

to me is totally different...my arena formation have heros which i dissmiss...my pet dont show up...i cant do arena at all...ppl who has double lower power then me beats me...i sended many tickets for that ,but still nothing

Comment

server names, character names and screenshots please
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X