Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance deleted point swap points.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance deleted point swap points.

Title says it all, I had around 800 points if I recall, after the maintenance I had zero. I would appreciate those back, or something to compensate, the only reason I spent them at that time was because it made sense as I would get more bang for my buck.

character and server name please
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Aristocrat S17 Forsaken Barrow

Comment

Am I gonna get contacted about this at any point? Worst part, I was going to buy some more diamonds to try and get the bear, but with one bug already I wasn't going to risk it, now it's over and I have to wait until next time to buy.

Comment

well I have another 1k points from spending diamonds... and still haven't been contacted about my missing ones...

Comment

can you at least do something about the problem with the loading sign staying right in the middle of the screen even after things load?

Comment

if you want the R2 team to contact you about the missing points, you will need to file a ticket http://support.r2games.com/ they may be able to confirm what happened to the points

we do not contact players about issues like this as it requires a log check and that requires players to file tickets.
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X