Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Action You Will Make On Heroic Battle?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Action You Will Make On Heroic Battle?

Hello Kit,

This is your answer to our thread, "the Heroic battle will be reviewed after the event has finished, the main priority is making sure that it ran correctly on the servers the first time..."

I appreciate that it will be reviewed after the event is finished. But what I need to know is what action will Shadow Bound will do for those who break the rule? Because there is a high possibility that they will win the event because their level is higher than the event rule. As of now many others do the same. In (S6) NightAngels Cross-Server Heroic Battle the level 40's increase in level 30-39 tournament. They are NEXUS Lvl.40 BR: 129290 From: r2games-s6, SIMigle Lvl.40 BR: 158720 From: armor-s1, ElthiinRupen Lvl.43 BR: 153230 From: armor-s1, and makeshift Lvl,45 BR: 201280 From: armor-s1. Just imagine a level 45 is in level 30-39 bracket. I think they did this to win the prize. That is why the question is what will you when they win the prize? I hope just don't review this case. Thanks.

They can't start checking everyone. And not all of them are cheaters anyway. If yourself was lvl 39 ( let's say ), you would have stopped yourself from leveling for 1 full week ?? Probably most that did level , expected to be moved to higher tier. And probably those who hesitated, came to read forums and saw "oh I will stay in same" and THEN level.

Level 39 to 45 is extremely easy to achieve in 1 week, so yeah i can see it's unfair, but they can't stop people from playing.

"Sorry due to a found bug in a event, we ask all lvl 39-49-59-69 to not level up for a week please as it creates unbalance"..

Hmm..yeah..right..

They will fix it is all i'm happy about
    Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
    Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
    --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Oh..I'm tickled pink someone brought up the differences in strength or I guess you could look at it as some have a great difference in weakness. Not just for Heroic battle but the arena has the same situation. Just not for every player or character. I'm EXTREMELY new and of course makes me an expert in what I want to do and what I CAN do. I've become addicted to this game after playing only a week and first thought this game was going to be BORING, but the furtherI went, the more that hook dug in. So, I made five characters, using all three types? And found that my first character who's at level 37 or 38 will never do well in the arena or any of the challenges involving players with such a variation in strength. When I first took her into one of the new big fights and promply got myself beat to a pulp, decided that I'd better figure out how to strengthen her before going back. However, three of my other characters have bypassed the first one in strength and they also have plenty of lower level players in the Arena. I've not yet figured out why, my first character gets all the ones who make mincemeat of her and the others are playing with smaller noobs.

Comment

ok, its NOT a bug.... the ability to level was a legit move in the heroic battles and NOT against the rules

A decision will be made by the devs as to if they change that or not, the main priority is that the event ran correctly on the servers for the first run.

so can players please stop posting threads about this as the players are doing a legit tactic in the heroric battle ( until such time as it may be changed )
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

As for me, I play as level 39 in s4.. I have fought a level 39 opponent that has a bit lower BR than me. On the first round, I won. But then, he was monitoring the fight and realized he'll never win with his 113k BR against my 126k, so he went up a notch, leveled up to 40+ and I lost the rest of the fights. The part where he went to 40+ and beat me, I see it as a positive thing. Why you say? It's because I will never get to face them again next month on 30-39 heroic. I suggest that they will let players do it. If you are already strong in your group and only few players from diff server can handle you, then its a good thing that some of them will leave and go to the next group. That will increase your chance on winning in the next months heroic. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Everyone has the option to level up. its your own choice to not level up. everyone knows you can level and stay in the same bracket your in. its your decision to not level. the person im facing tomorrow is lvl 70 now, and has some lvl 70 gear. that was his choice, and its my choice not to level. will i lose? yup, am i worried? nope, its apart of the game, and the event. deal with it and move on. just remember that next month, you can do it also.
            Turkey of S2.

Comment

be fair the level requirements of
              heroic battle

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                ok, its NOT a bug.... the ability to level was a legit move in the heroic battles and NOT against the rules

A decision will be made by the devs as to if they change that or not, the main priority is that the event ran correctly on the servers for the first run.

so can players please stop posting threads about this as the players are doing a legit tactic in the heroric battle ( until such time as it may be changed )

Can people READ and STOP talking about this already ??????
                Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
                Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
                --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

it seems to be running smoothly and correctly. solution: dont give out ANY prizes for this first event and in the next event, specify that you are joining at a certain level, IF YOU LEVEL OUT you are REMOVED from the tournament. easy peasy

and i was in the elite 8 of the crossserver and lost to a lvl 48 with about double my br so I would have been in the final 4 possibly had that lvl 48 not been in my bracket. but i would be willing to give up prizes to keep cheaters from getting anything. and dont say it was legit, it was not legit, it was shady on their part. they joined the 30-39 bracket and KNEW it was going to run for a week, they purposely levelled to gain an unfair advantage. please dont defend cheaters.
                  LutianDS S11 Lvl 69 Hunter
                  SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

Comment

Working...
                  X