Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mercenary card craft system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercenary card craft system

Hi guyz

Since the Merc card is new i would like some specification on the merc card crafting system ... I ve gather the same card twice so ive split it into shard. Since it was a special card ive obtain 12 potent shard . Those appear to be usable in any other type of card craft so i was wondering why i cant hit the make button on that picture below

Thx for your explanation

Shade lvl 55
    Server 10 syndicate realm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Merc craft.png
Views:	1
Size:	782.1 KB
ID:	1757695

You are very lucky.. extremely lucky even.. A lot of people on my server didnt even get 1, and you got same, twice ??? and u have 12 potent shards ??? lol....
    Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
    Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
    --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Yeah same here, I've gotten 1 crappy card since this event has come out. I get to merc level 27 every day and do all my catacomb runs, and oh guess what the random shop doesn't have cards or shards, and the daily shop only has the runes to upgrade cards you have, yet in the cards description it states that cards can be obtained from the shop( hasn't happened, so prove it)
      S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
      S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

lol got the same card twice ( syzygu from 55 cata) so ive only activated one so far but still doenst explain me how to use the potent point i should be able to use them to craft those card but wont let me craft it ...

Comment

u need 8 strength shard
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Not supposed too ive checkmark the use Potent shard ( suppose to be a wild card ) option to use them instead if you look carefully youll see that im suppose to be able to either craft rattlebone or bloodhowl.
            Last edited by R2161562; 09-28-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Still havent got any proper awnser so im pushing this thread back up and it would be nice to heard from Kit or any dev about what is the problem ... is the merc card crafting system bug ... are the potent shard craft will be release in a further version ... ?

Comment

i think i need help here. i always do the Catacombs and now on the event i even buy the lucky pack. but i never got any mercenary card... is there a bug with my character?
                server: 17 Forsaken Barrow
                character Name: Ailee

Comment

Can you get these from running solo or only with a group?
                  “When you're dreaming with a broken heart
                  The waking up is the hardest part
                  You roll outta bed and down on your knees
                  And for a moment you can hardly breathe”

Comment

Been doin solo on my level 39 and been getting merc cards. So I would say, you can get merc cards solo or by team.

Comment

I always get 1 merc card daily when i run cata solo, but i am so lucky to get the same card over and over again.
                      Heroes Evolved
                      GODZ

Comment

Has anyone heard of any movement on correcting this? It's not just the pure use of potents either..you can have a number of the base shards and just be trying to use a couple to finish the job:

Click image for larger version

Name:	merc craft.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1696949

Comment

it has been reported and followed up as to when it will be corrected
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                          X