Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get Diamonds without spending money.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Diamonds without spending money.

I read in one of the forums or a group who plays Shadowbound as a regular state that there is a way to earn diamonds without spending money. One way was to do surveys and others watch short videos and such. I have so much time on my hands that I play many and I do mean MANY games and all of them have a section where you can select the way you want to earn what ever type of currency that allows a person to get their hands on higher quality items. I read that there WAS a little icon somewhere at the top right? where you could select an icon to take you to the page for earning. I have to say, I'm rather old and can't see very well, but am I BLIND? I've looked on the home page, the log in page and everywhere else to find such a button. Did someone steal it to earn more diamonds? Oh, I did search to see if anyone had asked such a silly question but evidentally i'm the only dummy. Is there a button for that?

You have to go back to main www.r2games.com website. From there you will see the button "store".

In it, will be 3 tabs. 2nd being Offers.. BUT, Shadowbound is not yet listed there, probably will when devs will judge it made enough money to offer that as possibility.
    Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
    Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
    --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

R2 games decide if they are going to host free diamond offers, not the devs.....

its not a case of making money, its actually a case of the issues players have with the free offers ( unpaid rewards, malware, viruses and lack of customer support from the free offers ) the free offers are done by external companies and not under the control of R2 games, so we do not provide support for the free offers

also the free offers are region limited and not available to all players, another cause for concern for players and resulting in complaints about how R2 games are not considering their players..... once again, its a case of R2 games do not control the free offers and have no control over where and to whom they are offered
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Ya know, I've been on certain games for years and there's a group of us "oldsters over 50" who come on daily to not just this game but several, to test our brains and well, have fun without breaking a bone. I'd forgotten all the ruckous of using orgs availing themselves to games in order to get their product out in the public's face. I'd forgotten that a good percentage of players are youngsters whom, prolly like this oldster, like to get as many of the cherished items of the game, by using those "free offers". A great many of them play by the rules and give us our cherished gold or diamonds or what ever it is the game uses. I do find it odd though that several of the R2 games or at least the bunch that I'm playing or have played or even checked out, offer the option of doing surveys and so forth, in order for us to get that gold or what ever it is we are wanting to strive to be like the elite players who have the actual cash to make the purchase verses using advertisers. And, I'll toot my own horn. I'm also computer techie, builder, fixer and was very busy until technology advanced so quickly now that the models we deemed top notch last year are now obsolete. Now I usually just do upgrades and since both my hubby (74) and I are disabled vets, who live a rather umdrum life outside of the fantasy found in the games on the PC, have plenty of time to whine about what I what or don't have. So, back to gaming with some games allowing me to choose what I want, how I want it, and when I want it. Then, I'll deal with the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          R2 games decide if they are going to host free diamond offers, not the devs.....

its not a case of making money, its actually a case of the issues players have with the free offers ( unpaid rewards, malware, viruses and lack of customer support from the free offers ) the free offers are done by external companies and not under the control of R2 games, so we do not provide support for the free offers

also the free offers are region limited and not available to all players, another cause for concern for players and resulting in complaints about how R2 games are not considering their players..... once again, its a case of R2 games do not control the free offers and have no control over where and to whom they are offered
          Thank you for clarifications on that
          Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
          Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
          --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Working...
          X