This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian formation reverse in battle Screen shots Explanation

Gaurdian formation is in reverse in battle,should be front reduce and healer and back crit and damg, but in battle is in reverse crit and damg in front and reduce and healer in back here are attachment expaining and showing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GUARDIAN FORM1.png
Views:	1
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	1757719Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	1
Size:	484.9 KB
ID:	1757720 ty
    Last edited by R22528604; 09-27-2014, 03:35 AM.

I don't think any of the skills are working at all.

I ran a test in the training grounds. Rested my pet and all the mercs except one. Then I put them in each row, one fight at a time. I have upgraded my skills to 10%, so in the front row, I should have been taking less damage than from the middle or rear rows. Instead, I saw no difference, all the damage was in the same range.

So then I tried another experiment. I placed only Lunette on the board with my character. First I placed her in back row, me in front for a fight. Then her in front and me in back row. Then I tried both in front row, both in middle row and both in back row. Her heals went off for the exact same amount every time, 35615 points of healing. So even though my guardian ability says I should heal 10% more, nothing changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Suden View Post
      I don't think any of the skills are working at all.

I ran a test in the training grounds. Rested my pet and all the mercs except one. Then I put them in each row, one fight at a time. I have upgraded my skills to 10%, so in the front row, I should have been taking less damage than from the middle or rear rows. Instead, I saw no difference, all the damage was in the same range.

So then I tried another experiment. I placed only Lunette on the board with my character. First I placed her in back row, me in front for a fight. Then her in front and me in back row. Then I tried both in front row, both in middle row and both in back row. Her heals went off for the exact same amount every time, 35615 points of healing. So even though my guardian ability says I should heal 10% more, nothing changed.
      It's a mess that needs fixing. It's rather poor in explanation and well as your tests reveal, passives don't seem to be working at all. Passives should be based on class type i think? Tanks should get the damage reduction / dps should get dps passives etc. In the mean time you're probably wasting gold on buying these upgrades.

Comment

Working...
      X