Time out of sync

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time out of sync

Guild wars just started, but was unable to join. My server time is showing mighty mercs starting in 13 minutes, enter for GW disabled and showing that it is at 20:40. I'm being told by guild members they were in GW, and that mercs has already been.

My timezone had daylight savings last night (forward one hour) and now this is happening.

Some sort of sync issue appears to be happening with the server time/events.
    Playing on S4
    From New Zealand (GMT+12/13)

Also mercs is not starting, just still saying "locked". this also means I'm going to miss 8v8 and world boss..... a LOT of rewards/exp lost

Comment

Temporary work around - go into the clock settings on windows, disable "Automatically adjust for daylight savings" and set time manually.
      This issue happens WHEN the daylight savings puts the clock forward and it changes the "server" time.
      I hope this is enough information for a more permanent resolution to be found for myself and anyone else with this issue.

Comment

the server times have not changed, only NZ local time..... all that happens is that the techs resync the times, its done a few times every 6 months as different countries adjust their local time for day light savings.

MM ran fine for me, WB was affected but I still got in and got my rewards and I live in NZ
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

it should be synced now....I am in BoW and its now 3am my time instead of 2 am, for the 10 am BoW
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X