Ever going to get past lvl 49?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever going to get past lvl 49?

I have been sitting at level 49 for days even when it says level it wont..but it does say need to be at lvl 150 fortitude... this will take weeks to get to that mark...since I am spending money on the game there should be a way to buy experience as well..please help am I over looking something?

Just use that extra exp to level your fortitude. (yes you overlooked fortitude)
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

150 forti will take WEEKS? LOLED

Comment

Originally posted by R236635662 View Post
        I have been sitting at level 49 for days even when it says level it wont..but it does say need to be at lvl 150 fortitude... this will take weeks to get to that mark...since I am spending money on the game there should be a way to buy experience as well..please help am I over looking something?
        You don't need to buy experience, because what will happen is that you will end up under-powered for your level.

And it asks 150 now ? I thought it was 180 to go 50 ( been a while ), but really , it's not that long. If you do your 30 loop quests per day + cloudwinder + 3 catas with a 1.5x exp card ( easier to get now ), you can probably get it in a week.

One thing that can help, is try get them all to 20 before making one 21. They grow more costy in exp each 10 levels, and don't forget ur 5 free fruits at 95 dovtion, very important
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

It could have been 180 but now it wont let me add the experience anyway ill keep playing trying to learn the game for LOLED player you started as a NOOB too ty for the help tigerstorm ~EnaldieMisti!

Comment

***?! i leveled up to 40 bracket with my fortitude already at 213 wth is with this ********..

Comment

Originally posted by R236635662 View Post
              It could have been 180 but now it wont let me add the experience anyway ill keep playing trying to learn the game for LOLED player you started as a NOOB too ty for the help tigerstorm ~EnaldieMisti!
              Ok one thing you must know though about fortitude. One stat cannot go higher then the level you are. So if you are 49, you cannot go higher then 49% in a stat until you level up. Maybe that is what happened ? If I sounded rude in my comment i'm sorry, just trying to help best I can. We all been new in a game or another, important is to try share knowledge between vets and "noobs"

Comment

I think that your problem is only that you overlook the fact that you have 7 different fortitude area as you can see below mine have all reach 50 so far for a total of 350 you can change the one you up by a simple mouse click on one of the Fortitude orb and start leveling it ... Hope this help once youll have this figure out youll see that fortitude goes up way faster ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fort.png
Views:	1
Size:	226.6 KB
ID:	1696061

Comment

No I really appreciate the help and you guys are great just having the image of what another players Fortitude screen looks like I understand now what I was doing wrong....you guys are awsome!

Comment

If you are level 49 and have fortitude below 250 i suggest you to hold your level. There's many ways to increase fortitude fast, do cata with 1,5x or 2,0x exp card, spend your stamina for elite dungeon, do 30 loop quest everyday but dont forget to refresh the star, more stars more exp. Do cloudwinter. For my experience (i'm level 49 too), you can only add 3 point of fortitude with full exp bar if your Fortitude are above 300.

Comment

whining over 150 fortitude.... 150 is nothing to get.
                      Turkey of S2.

Comment

Originally posted by R287079037 View Post
                        whining over 150 fortitude.... 150 is nothing to get.
                        And how is that supposed to help ? If you don't have somethinh constructive to tell people to help them, maybe don't even reply ?

Comment

^ I agree, I wonder if the poster you quoted is a troll...cause they really are starting to sound like one.
                          Shadowbound
                          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                          League of Angels
                          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Can you explain what you mean by refresh the star theres alot of things I didnt realize I needed to do before I came to the forum...thanks for the help

Comment

thank you so much i was having the same problem and had no idea why, this has helped enourmously

Comment

Working...
                              X