Ever going to get past lvl 49?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerstorm74 View Post
    And how is that supposed to help ? If you don't have somethinh constructive to tell people to help them, maybe don't even reply ?
    it's in fact quite constructive, and helpful. If he's struggling with getting just 150 Fortitude due to it "taking to long". He might as well find a new game, because it just gets worse. As does every aspect of this game. the higher/further you get. the longer, and harder it becomes to advance. I'm sorry I didn't sugar coat it for you.

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
    ^ I agree, I wonder if the poster you quoted is a troll...cause they really are starting to sound like one.
    I'm hardly a troll. I provided one of the most truthful posts on this topic. If I was a troll, I'd tear into you for your inability to write proper English, but I'll leave it be.
    Turkey of S2.

Comment

Originally posted by R287079037 View Post
      I'm hardly a troll. I provided one of the most truthful posts on this topic. If I was a troll, I'd tear into you for your inability to write proper English, but I'll leave it be.
      Gratz for you for thinking that in a MMORPG , everyone has proper English. Want to come tell that on my server to some people in world chat please whitout making anyone mad ?
      Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
      Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
      --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

By refresh the star he is referring to loop qwests. you start with 30 a day and can gain extra via loop scroll drops in Training Grounds. what refresh means is that before you start the qwest it shows 10 stars some are filled some not, unless you VIP lvl6 then all loops are automatically 10 star. under the row of stars is a refresh button, by clicking that and spending gold you have a chance to increase the amount of stars, ie the quality of the rewards for doing the qwest. more stars more rewards, experience. each refresh takes gold and has a chance to stay same # of stars or increase by any amount to 10 , but it never goes down. experience rewards are level based, and based on the number of stars that are filled in up to max reward of 10, and minimum reward of 1 star.

Comment

I am not trying to sound like I am whining I simply asked for help if that is going to be a problem then just dont respond..the forums are here to ask questions and learn the game as well as let them know about bug reports... sorry if this bothers people but we all had to ask at some point and cutting me down calling me a whiner well it wont help you...guess you were never new in the game...thanks to those who have helped...

Comment

there are a lot of ways to get exp.... the advantage of taking your time to get the fort levels, is that you can get more gems from cloudwinder and build up spares for when you do level and open extra slots in your gear for extra gems......

not everybody can drop a heap of money on the game and rush the leveling by buying their way up ( in some cases thats how the top cashers end up stuck because some things can not be brought ) so people that are non or light cashers actually have a advantage if they pre plan their leveling....
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              there are a lot of ways to get exp.... the advantage of taking your time to get the fort levels, is that you can get more gems from cloudwinder and build up spares for when you do level and open extra slots in your gear for extra gems......

not everybody can drop a heap of money on the game and rush the leveling by buying their way up ( in some cases thats how the top cashers end up stuck because some things can not be brought ) so people that are non or light cashers actually have a advantage if they pre plan their leveling....
              For once I have to agree with Kit here. This second sentence describes me exactly. I'm one of the "light cashers" who got impatient when I got into the 40's and wanted to go further. So I did not stay at level 49 long enough and raise up my fortitude. I did a good job on astrals and gems and mercs, but the fortitude was my downfall. When I saved up about 20 million exp instead of using it for fortitude, like I should have, I said "screw it, i'm going to lvl 50", and voila, I did it. The I went to 55. NOW I'm a weak level 55 player with fortitude of only 271, only one merc at level 60 legendary level and struggling to do things like beat Crusades, Arena (every player above me is over 300 forti) and can barely make it past level 20 of the Mighty Mercs. Suffice it to say I should have had more patience and built up fortitude before leveling up. Not to mention getting my *** killed in the 8v8 by players who have been in the 50's for a very very long time and have mighty big fortitude dragons following behind them. I should have been more patient, saved up my arena points, built forti, and who knows, I might even have been able to do well in the Heroic Battle. Let this be a lesson to all players...do not get hasty, be patient. I sure wish I had done that.

Comment

Working...
              X