Arena issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena issue

There is a character on my server that has a lvl 54 Remi, in the lvl 49 bracket.. I am just confused as to how someone leveled up the Remi when you need to be lvl 50 to buy the 3star demi ore... can someone please assist me with this ?

Recharge events during the first week of a server sometimes give 3* demi ore. You also get a free epic lvl 60 merc (Lunaria) after you have logged in for 7 days straight.
    Shadowbound
    Character: [S4] NinjaZ Lvl 65

Comment

I knew about lunaria.. it was the remi that was annoying me.. since you cant buy the ore until 50 and I have been on every day since the start of the server... never seen any events that gave 3star ore =/ so its bugging me how they got it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ninj4Z View Post
        Recharge events during the first week of a server sometimes give 3* demi ore. You also get a free epic lvl 60 merc (Lunaria) after you have logged in for 7 days straight.
        lv60 lunaria?
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by Timeric04 View Post
          There is a character on my server that has a lvl 54 Remi, in the lvl 49 bracket.. I am just confused as to how someone leveled up the Remi when you need to be lvl 50 to buy the 3star demi ore... can someone please assist me with this ?
          This subject has been beaten to death with near 100 posts now..

7 days reward is lvl 55 Lunaria.. You can get her even if you are lvl 49. You then buy Remi and transfer Lunaria to Remi.. Wow, omg.. huge bug....Someone has a lvl 55 Remi at lvl 49, this is soo gamebreaking... /ragequit

ANYONE can have the lvl 55 Lunaria after 7 day login and it's totally fair.. So why someone panicks when they see a lvl 55 Remi or Pisces ???
          Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
          Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
          --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstorm74 View Post

7 days reward is lvl 55 Lunaria.. You can get her even if you are lvl 49. You then buy Remi and transfer Lunaria to Remi.. Wow, omg.. huge bug....Someone has a lvl 55 Remi at lvl 49, this is soo gamebreaking... /ragequit

ANYONE can have the lvl 55 Lunaria after 7 day login and it's totally fair.. So why someone panicks when they see a lvl 55 Remi or Pisces ???
            Well not many people know you can transfer mercs. I have told countless people on my server who didn't understand. But I do agree that people really need to learn to utilize the search function in this forum lol.
            Also, toward timeric... VIP lvl 7 gives 3 star Demi ore so you may still see others with more 3 star mercs at lvl 49. Just letting you know. So you don't have to post about that also XD
            Last edited by S0ulpuncH; 09-30-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstorm74 View Post

lv55? iirc she was lv50. maybe theres a certain way to get lunaria lv55.
              if it was lv55 then ill have legend remi, and also many other from my server aswell. but the truth, no one had legend remi/lunaria.

the mystery remains unsolved. if someone has a screenshot of lunaria icon and after, please post here.

ps= remember theres 5 level restriction. just like, you got perfect 100 score in a test, but someone can get 110. curious? absolutely.
              Last edited by XrosSlash; 09-30-2014, 09:00 PM.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

OK guys, as one of the people who first brought this up on server 18... (see, I KNEW it would being brought up over and over and over!! lol) Here is the definitive answer to this question. Players who are lvl 49 can level up Lunaria, the 7 day merc reward, up to level 54. They can then transfer the stats of Lunaria to Remi or Pisces BUT NOT BOTH, thus making either one lvl 54. If you wanted to spend the arena points you could technically relevel Lunaria so that you could have both Lunaria and Remi or Pisces at level 54. I have not seen this done yet, however except with lvl 50 players. Regarding 3* Demi Ores, as the above poster said there is some given to VIP 7. I was not personally aware of this, but the other way that people on my server obtained 3* demi ore and were able to level up other mercs past lvl 50, such as Lady Hel, is that 3* Demi Ore is one of the prizes on the Prosperi Tree. These are the only two ways I knew of to get 3* demi ore before level 50. I think that a moderator or someone should make a post, sticky it, and leave it in the Beginner's Guide section. This will continue to be a question asked by new people as they enter the game. We are not all experts, having played many servers. There is a constant flow of new people coming into new servers, so this is important information to know. Hope I've been correct with my information.
                Last edited by Kitwritten; 10-01-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X